Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:31 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:36 am

Oh this train wreck is about to get good.
Gee Spoony, why don't you share exactly what kind of medication you're taking so some kind internet souls who know their stuff can give you advice on more affordable substitutes/sources for this totally legit life saving medicine that you will definitely for real die without? Pics of you holding said medicine at home too, just to make sure the advice is absolutely accurate, of course.

https://cloudedanime.files.wordpress.co ... -smile.jpg

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:09 am

Of course it's bullshit. When has spoony ever missed an opportunity to moan on twitter about anything and everything wrong with him? FFS he has posted about a bs "heart condition", sleep apnea, shingles, depression, etc. I'm surprised he hasn't posted about colds but then again you usually have to leave your house and interact with people to get a cold.

Also if you watch any of his recent streams he seems fairly calm and not sweating anything considering he's said he is going to lose his house AND Trump is personally going to kill him. It's all a show. He's a real piece of shit.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:56 am

oldbones wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:09 am
Of course it's bullshit. When has spoony ever missed an opportunity to moan on twitter about anything and everything wrong with him? FFS he has posted about a bs "heart condition", sleep apnea, shingles, depression, etc. I'm surprised he hasn't posted about colds but then again you usually have to leave your house and interact with people to get a cold.

Also if you watch any of his recent streams he seems fairly calm and not sweating anything considering he's said he is going to lose his house AND Trump is personally going to kill him. It's all a show. He's a real piece of shit.
Too bad it's BS, i wanted to laugh while he suffer. I really hate him making diseases to manipulate people
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:14 am

Someone has to tell him that his syntoms are a sign for Aids/HIV. THAT would be good
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:04 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:31 am
Gee Spoony, why don't you share exactly what kind of medication you're taking so some kind internet souls who know their stuff can give you advice on more affordable substitutes/sources for this totally legit life saving medicine that you will definitely for real die without? Pics of you holding said medicine at home too, just to make sure the advice is absolutely accurate, of course.
Bah, only medications he's likely on are antidepressants and/or benzos. Very inexpensive drugs both, he could buy a six month supply of those with that 1000 SEK (~120 murican pesos) he camwhored out of some loser Sven on his last livewire, but I guess he will drink those Åke's hard-earned rubles within a week.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:32 am

GitGud wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:14 am
Someone has to tell him that his syntoms are a sign for Aids/HIV. THAT would be good
Why do any of you faggots always suggest to write anything to Spoony? He'll just block you and move away if he can figure out that you are making fun of him. Unless you're Cuckson or some other sugar daddy of his, he's not going to bother with you. And even then, given how "boss" treats them, I doubt he would listen to anything. Clearly, bunch of laughs is just waiting to happen...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:31 am

seeing how he is at rock bottom both physically and mentally I dont think him losing his meds will make it worse. In fact if he would be on meds (he is not) theyd probably be screwing with his brains so much its better to stop at this point what a retard XD
He is acting like "guys finally I got these meds that make me healthy and productive please give me money so I dont lose that" while he only turned even shittier, thus once again proving that giving spoony money is helping him kill himself...
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:03 pm

If there's one thing that Splooms taught me, it's that I should never let my conscious trick me into owning up to the truth; there's always a chance people will believe the lies.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:11 pm

As was said, anxiety/depression meds are not expensive and he has cucks who will fall over themselves to pay for all his meds. He should just go on stream and have a goal showing in the corner "depression meds paid for" and his fans can just pay it in real time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:07 pm

I didn't know that Obongocare paid for Jack Daniel's.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!