Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Rushy » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:18 pm

Spoony Jr covers Final Fantasy 8 at last.
There's also a veiled reference to the original review with how "Squall sucks and it has nothing to do with him being emo".

Last edited by Rushy on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:20 pm

He's the protagonist of a 3D FF. It is assumed tha the sucks. And is an emo.

(FF9 doesn't count since everyone ignores it anyways.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:59 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:59 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:45 am
>0 Likes
>0 Comments

DHI. We won.
There was an episode of The Prisoner where Number 2 creates an exact duplicate of Number 6, but through hypnosis and drugs causes the real one to lose track of his identity.

We should do that with Liquid Rachel. Create an entire community of #SickNotWeak nerds around our fake Rachel that are supportive and compliment her on her brilliance and beauty and sometimes @ the real one followed by "ugh that's the fake one, block it."

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:17 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:19 am
The FF7 Compilation proved that current Square has no fucking idea what made FF7 great.
Well, here's the retardation of the thing: they didn't have to. Literally all they had to do was remake the old game, word for word, with better graphics and 'muh voice acting', That's literally all that they needed to do. But Nomura & Co are so retarded that they felt the need to stroke themselves off, too.
The project was fucked as soon as Nomura, Nojima & Toriyama were put in charge of it.

I couldn't think of a hacky trio to fuck it up. I know they worked on the original but that was a long time ago and Sakaguchi was calling the shots.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:20 pm

You know, I'm not so sure if they didn't HAVE TO overhaul the combat system for modern audiences. I can just see those mouth breathing console turds sitting there going "durr why me charactur not move??"
Yes I realize FF7 was mainly on PS1 then but that was kind of a different breed from todays.

As for the Rachel impostor club: Too much effort, to honor our Boss and Saviour Spoony, who eschews any kind of activity.
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:28 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:59 pm
There was an episode of The Prisoner where Number 2 creates an exact duplicate of Number 6, but through hypnosis and drugs causes the real one to lose track of his identity.

We should do that with Liquid Rachel. Create an entire community of #SickNotWeak nerds around our fake Rachel that are supportive and compliment her on her brilliance and beauty and sometimes @ the real one followed by "ugh that's the fake one, block it."
While not the worst idea I heard and potentially fun, that would require getting a twatter account.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:23 am

Rushy wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:18 pm
Guy looks like bad case of cat aids, but one thing I have to give to Troony - he actually had gunblade. This guy just ducttaped replica gun and mom's knife and called it a day.
That's spoony level of lazy! :lol: :lol: :lol: i

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:42 am

Take note that he neither has an actual revolver, nor an a actual knife. I can't even fathom that kinda faggotry.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:53 am

Rushy wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:18 pm
There's also a veiled reference to the original review with how "Squall sucks and it has nothing to do with him being emo".

What a shit game. Spoony's review is still better because it's just an asshole insulting the game while taking an hour just to finish disc one.

Lol, it's not a remake but an alternate universe version where Aeris doesn't die. 10/10!

Dude's pretty confident for someone who was caught flashing kids.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:38 am

How did he bounce back from that actually? I always read here and there "Oh yeah he's a sick degenerate but he redeemed himself in the eyes of his fans."
Yeah but.. how? I guess anyone who's a fan of him to begin with either doesn't care or is into the same shit..
It's a trap!