Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Cucksonjin wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:58 pm

Next thing you will say is that mental illness are actually demonic posession
(fucking phonepositng)
The church I came from low-key seemed to believe that. I heard through the grapevine as a kid that we had an exorcism service. Not sure exactly what that was about, since the church seemed to be ashamed to talk about it. :lol:

Anyway, ASSposting is the shitposting this thread deserves. ASS, you're batshit insane, but at least you are entertaining. Which is more than I can say for spoony.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:18 pm

The Catholic Church is the furthest thing away from christianity you can get.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 am

DarkMenstrual wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:46 pm
Amazes me that this is the single most active thread on DHI and it's about a guy who puts out no kahntent.
DSPs has actually surpassed it since Spoony's twitter died.
DarkMenstrual wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:13 pm

What makes it worse is that IMO he was wittier, funnier and more charismatic than every other angry reviewer. Out of the Channel Awesome lineup, I think he was the only really talented one (not saying much, I know). Doge's cringey, Film Brain's obnoxious, Linkara is boring... What a waste.
I remember when Doge did his parody of It's a Wonderful Life where he had Spoony do his Nostalgia Critic bit, and Spoony came off as far more natural performing it until he started screaming at the end. He had more potential than all of them and his own arrogance and laziness is to blame for his failures.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:19 am

Take all the offtopic posts away from this and the DSP thread and it's not even a competition anymore.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:18 pm
The Catholic Church is the furthest thing away from christianity you can get.
Depends on what you'd define as Christianity. Early Christianity? Sure. Current one? It's the staple of what Christianity is.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:48 am

I define the bible as christianity, the catholic church goes against the bible and the messiahs teachings
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:49 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:48 am
I define the bible as christianity, the catholic church goes against the bible and the messiahs teachings
which edition of the bible?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:54 am

Christianity = Judaism II: The Oy-Veying.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:38 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:49 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:48 am
which edition of the bible?
This plus the others are going off even harder away from it. You're like the moderate mudshit claiming that ISIS isn't true Islam.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 am

rofl at you faggots acting like the bible doesnt contain the same story / msg in 99% off all bibles XD
You really need to study what a unique source the bible is before you start spouting such dumb shit.

Even atheist historians will laugh you out of a room if you disagree on the bible being the most credible book in history backed by the most sources. ALL of them will say 'jesus' was a real person the just didn believe the miracles and say the bible needs to be interpreted and not taken literally. NONE of them will say the bible is not credible. fuck you people are retarded.

And then you come with the catholic church? gtfoutta here if you are that ignorant just dont talk to me about this if you never studied it for over 5 minutes in your life.

I personally use the KJV and would love to be able to read greek or hebrew to read older versions too but it doesnt matter one bit, the message and teaching are the same in all bibles at least before 2000. Really yall dumber than a bag of doodooo lol shoulda known a nazi wouldnt have any brains.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:37 pm

Has Spoony done anything in the last month or so to indicate he's even still alive? It's harder to tell with his twitter down.