Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:10 pm

I don't think Spoony even in his prime had the upper body strength to rape a sex doll let alone an actual human, so I'm calling bullshit. Anyone who was around during that time could see he got fired after going on his three-day bender of threatening to murder fans with chainsaws.

And no way would he have the guts to yell "fuck you" to anyone who could possibly challenge him back. Such a pussy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:01 pm
How can they calm down when their god has been accused of rape? If nothing else, it really slashes the tires on the "listen and believe" bus you know 90% of these fuckers were riding over Kavanaugh.
It's not "listen and believe", but "listen and believe when it is convenient for me".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:18 pm

The thing I hated the most about Spoony was waaaaaaaaaay back when the Channel Awesome people did a Christmas charity stream, some dude donated 200$ or something to have little chat with Spoony. The guy was nervous and said a lame joke or something (don't really remember) and Spoony kept arguing and being angry and insulting this fan and didn't get the chance to ask a question.

I JUST remembered that for some reason xD Maybe someone knows what I'm talking about.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:12 pm

Could be trolling but who really knows with that guy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:34 pm

I remember when the spoony reddit was nothing but a shitty DHI, but now it seems like not even that anymore and more like the spoony forums.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:12 pm
Could be trolling but who really knows with that guy.
They basically migrated there without their containment forum and shitted up plebbit worse than it already was.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:38 pm

It seems someone asked about JewRapio on Spoon sub and of course that got deleted asap . Then the mod multi-posted some random shit as if he's trying cover up something.
SpoilerShow
This mod is soooo thin skinned someone should tell him about Spoony's Law §1 :D

Also, I accidentally found out (seems like someone archived months ago for whatever reason) Spoon sub mod was trying to make money by just trying to spam tweets to Boss. This dude is as autistic as Scarlett, and also as scammy as Boss himself, wtf.
SpoilerShow
It's indeed the second coming of Spoony Forum.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:22 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:18 pm
The thing I hated the most about Spoony was waaaaaaaaaay back when the Channel Awesome people did a Christmas charity stream, some dude donated 200$ or something to have little chat with Spoony. The guy was nervous and said a lame joke or something (don't really remember) and Spoony kept arguing and being angry and insulting this fan and didn't get the chance to ask a question.

I JUST remembered that for some reason xD Maybe someone knows what I'm talking about.
I vaguely remember that. Loath as I am to actually defend Spoony, but he did nothing wrong in that situation. The guy talking to him was a complete sperg who'd already spoken to loads of other people there, made them uncomfortable, and wouldn't get off the phone, clearly holding up the line and being a faggot. When it came around to Spoony he rightly ripped on him and hung up. Remember, Spoony is a cunt, but if anyone deserves to be the target of Spoony's cuntiness it's Spoony fans. If you're too much of a sperg that you make the CA spergs uncomfortable, you deserve to be ripped on.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:23 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:38 pm
Well, those poor internet refugees had to go somewhere.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:23 pm
AdorableOtter wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:38 pm
Well, those poor internet refugees had to go somewhere.
Into the internet gas chambers, is where they need to go.