Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:23 pm
It's strange that Doge has become the guy I root for despite not watching him for a good decade and having no intention of ever doing so again.
Doge is the only online reviewer who acts like a human being. He's not shitting his Twitter page up with nonsense.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:42 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:29 pm
Rushy wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:10 pm
lol, I saw Spoony's 9-year old Tekken review next to Doge's Terminator: Dark Fate review from 22 hours ago. Guess which had more views?
Not surprising seeing that Terminator is more mainstream than Tekken. Then again, this is Doge we are talking about. Even his lowest viewed video would at least be 500k.
Remember that the Golden Age of @TheSpoonyOne was like an eternity ago in internet years. None of the cult classics of yesteryear can hold a candle to the views of Current Year.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:23 pm
It's strange that Doge has become the guy I root for despite not watching him for a good decade and having no intention of ever doing so again.
The funny thing is that I would guess less than 10% of Doge's current audience is from The Old Days. I don't mean that he gained a new 90%, but that he read the tea leaves and decided he'd rather have a popular channel that makes a living rather than something that fits his personal favorite autistic niche of content.

Ironically Lupa is the most CA of all ex-CA personalities: she had shit views then, shit views now, and it's mostly the same group of eunuchs and hags that have grown old and bitter with her, devoting her life to TV shows that nobody in particular really wants to watch.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:26 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:09 pm
Sometimes i just want to hug Spoony and comfort him.
If it makes you feel any better, Spoons is a sociopath incapable of feeling empathy for others and his misery is caused by everyone not worshipping him 24/7 like some kind of a god.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:25 am

What were his thoughts on this?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:27 am

"4K remaster" don't lie to me Square I know the old Complete Edition was a 480i upscale.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:18 am

Advent Children was underrated. It`s not like original FF7 had astounding storyline.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:22 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:18 am
Advent Children was underrated. It`s not like original FF7 had astounding storyline.
Advent Children was fucking garbage, are you high? Everything they've done with FFVII excluding the original FFVII has been dogshit

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:43 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:22 pm
https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/9 ... s-antwiler
Miles has a reading list.
Interesing choice of reading. Also this. Guess he's feeling some guilt over being a white cop and I guess he's in Club Ace with Loopy.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:52 am

Lindsay's shit book is on there