Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:37 pm

At least part of the flack JP gets has to come from his obnoxious shills everywhere. "Jordan Peterson DESTROYS <insert random feminist here>" topics on various forums, chans and subleddits used to be shilled daily. And then you watch the video and it's a very mild point that he made.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:46 am
And the globecucks won't stand up to China anyway, which is the world's biggest polluter. Not only do they produce the most greenhouse gas, there's videos of rivers in China that are completely clogged with garbage because people just throw it in there and it's made a damned continent size pile of trash in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. The Chinese government likes that shit just fine because they're far more attached to the increased power their growing economy gives them than a few trees, rivers, or peasants dying of five kinds of cancer. The UN bends over backwards for them every "climate summit" while trying to put the screws on the USA.
You think that's bad? India cares so little about environmentalism that they not only have lakes and rivers that are breeding grounds for the multidrug-resistant bacteria that will air juggle our asses in the future, but also ones whose surface is covered in a fluffy, white foam that causes skin irritation on contact and gets carried all over the place by the wind.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:21 pm
He kinda goes retarded, when talking about god.
I think he doesn't believe in god, but is afraid to admit it, because he is siding with the rights atm and would lose a lot of support if he just came out as an atheist.
Gay kids in the nu-right like to larp as pagans, or they think that going back to the dead kike on the stick is somehow going to save western civilization in any way.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:13 pm

Spoony dead yet?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:52 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:01 am
I'm registered and I don't read this shit.
I'm an admin and I don't.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:11 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:47 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:46 am
And the globecucks won't stand up to China anyway, which is the world's biggest polluter. Not only do they produce the most greenhouse gas, there's videos of rivers in China that are completely clogged with garbage because people just throw it in there and it's made a damned continent size pile of trash in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. The Chinese government likes that shit just fine because they're far more attached to the increased power their growing economy gives them than a few trees, rivers, or peasants dying of five kinds of cancer. The UN bends over backwards for them every "climate summit" while trying to put the screws on the USA.
You think that's bad? India cares so little about environmentalism that they not only have lakes and rivers that are breeding grounds for the multidrug-resistant bacteria that will air juggle our asses in the future, but also ones whose surface is covered in a fluffy, white foam that causes skin irritation on contact and gets carried all over the place by the wind.
Further proof non white people need to be purged for the good of the planet.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:24 am

Are you a mind reader? How can you know he doesn't really believe in God? How can anyone know if anyone else lies if they say they believe in God?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:52 pm
mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:01 am
I'm registered and I don't read this shit.
I'm an admin and I don't.
MODS ARE BORED POST CP

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:46 am

Go one better and post Spoony's CPAP. Oh wait...

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:44 am

Spoonball could always do what fatfuckbehindacamera does and start vlogging himself, nothing too special just his day to day life, it would certainly add more kahtent to his channel besides his "let's play".