Re: Spoony The Pussy One

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:22 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:57 pm
Osterzone wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:49 pm
pibbs wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:14 am
If this stupid mother fucker turns on Brad because of Lupa... It's time for an ass whooping
Seems to be the case. He unfollowed Brad. And yet JewRapio remains.
:lol: CTC in a nutshell.
Pretty much. They have issues with a friend being mean to someone else and not a rapist. :lol:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:56 am

Osterzone wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:49 pm
pibbs wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:14 am
If this stupid mother fucker turns on Brad because of Lupa... It's time for an ass whooping
Seems to be the case. He unfollowed Brad. And yet JewRapio remains.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:05 am

What really tires me is how much Spoony has covered for Lupa. What the fuck has she ever done for him? Lupa clearly doesn't like Spoony, and she obviously resented him for being more popular than her. Spoony has been going on for years how she's blameless, even though she was the one bitching about his jokes in the first place on twitter. I'm honestly baffled by how much Spoony is willing to defend someone who very clearly hated him.

Meanwhile, Noah has even guest-starred in Brad's Caligula video and even made a review thst was a loving parody of Brad's style. They've even hanged out together in real life.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:50 am

I knew Spoony was overall worthless but I didn't think he was such a cowardly turncoat.
Brad stood by him during his CA meltdown, and Noah can't even symbolically stay with him now.
And I agree with the guest. Why continually cover for Lupa? He has no audience to lose these days and he already has an ugly girlfriend.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:54 am

See that's so fucked. Sure Brad's a hack but he stood by Spoony as Brad goes to see Spoony from what I've heard and begged him to be in the second Snob movie which wasn't going to happen. Part of it could be that he moved idk.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:03 am

Like a good bugman Spoony is a slave to pussy, all pussy, ugly pussy, old pussy, the most unwanted pussy known to exist. Many normalfag men have been destroyed by the pussies they were attached to, but Spoony is destroyed by pussy he never wanted.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:20 am

Lupa must remind him of the Red Dragon or something :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:49 am

And I thought Spoony couldn't go any lower, but it seems he just keeps reaching new low-points. :D He's really siding with Lupa in this? The attention whore who got him fired from CA? This is beyond pathetic. Kill yourself already you worthless sack of cytoplasm.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:54 am

RedLine wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:50 am
an ugly girlfriend.
Reason found.
That dangerhair retard has probably filled his empty head for years with muh feminism, muh abuse, muh microaggression, muh patriarchy, muh muhsoggyknee, muh oppression by the ebil white men.

So now he's betraying a person who genuinely respects him for a cunt who genuinely hates him.

Good job moron.

Orcril cucking you in your bed while you watch is the least of what you deserve