Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:04 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:02 pm
I know he's said in the past that he barely drinks at all. I'm assuming that's a bullshit lie.
That's a fair assumption given everything else he lies about. Didn't rApril say they barely drank, only for people to post pictures of the two of them with various bottles of alcohol around the place?

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:10 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:43 pm
The fucker is either blitzed or struggles through 12 hour hangovers and the shits from day long benders.
Speaking of which, those 200$ are going to buy plenty of liquid lunch in gallon bottles for the next week or so. Excpect his behaviour to change a bit when he's got a handler again. He won't be able to get smashed all day anymore.
That's probably why April gave up on him in the first place. My dad was a drunk for years and I remember a girl he was friendly with saying "You're a great guy, except when you're drunk". He was so smashed he likely never remembered that. That's why I vowed to get him sober after that. It takes a lot of work and the chemical dependency is massive and has to be slowly weened off. It's harder than you think (you can't just say "stop drinking") but easier than you think (possible but they need a handler). He hasn't had anything to drink for 10 years.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:12 pm

April probably finally gave up on him for a multitude of reasons.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:04 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:02 pm
I know he's said in the past that he barely drinks at all. I'm assuming that's a bullshit lie.
That's a fair assumption given everything else he lies about. Didn't rApril say they barely drank, only for people to post pictures of the two of them with various bottles of alcohol around the place?
Sure he'd claim that. Addicts are well known for their honesty and willingness to admit having a problem, right?
He doesn't ever seek help for his supposed mental stuff because he knows what his actual problem is. He's on a trip of self destruction and doesn't want to stop.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:39 pm

On top of the potential drinking issues, just look at this

Is this the daily schedule of a healthy human being?

He sleeps at noon and spends all night tweeting like crazy. And he is not even tweeting from his phone. He tweets from tweetdeck. That's a DESKTOP application. So you know that every time he churns out his woe is me tweets or he spends 12 hours tweeting about Raiden's ballsack, he is doing it sitting in front of his computer inside his basement (his whole house must be a basement by now, I doubt he opens up windows for sun and fresh air)

He is beyond pathetic.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:53 pm

Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:39 am
Canker sores are the fucking worst. I just grab salt and apply it dry directly to them. Kills the pain within minutes and draws all that bacteria right out so it heals in a day. Satisfying to hack the human body.
What the fuck, salt? I've never heard about that, but I've never been keep on home remedies, with their chicken blood, teabags, chewing all sorts of things and other nonsense.

When this happens to me once in a blue moon, I just get the gel that basically burns the outer section of the sore and covers it with white layer. It's good, because that way the sore is protected from saliva and anything you drink, but it certainly doesn't speed up the healing process much, it can still last about a week.

Unless you are a superhero with regenerating abilities, i'm hesitant to believe that you would be fine within a fucking day.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:11 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:53 pm
Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:39 am
Canker sores are the fucking worst. I just grab salt and apply it dry directly to them. Kills the pain within minutes and draws all that bacteria right out so it heals in a day. Satisfying to hack the human body.
What the fuck, salt? I've never heard about that, but I've never been keep on home remedies, with their chicken blood, teabags, chewing all sorts of things and other nonsense.

When this happens to me once in a blue moon, I just get the gel that basically burns the outer section of the sore and covers it with white layer. It's good, because that way the sore is protected from saliva and anything you drink, but it certainly doesn't speed up the healing process much, it can still last about a week.

Unless you are a superhero with regenerating abilities, i'm hesitant to believe that you would be fine within a fucking day.
I should note that the pain is gone full stop. It's like it's gone in a day. Just a straight dry lump of salt applied right to the sore kills the pain for me so I can go back to savoring food.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:16 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:53 pm
Wait, you didn't know that? Just swish your mouth out with salty water until it goes away.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:43 pm
That's just a bullshit claim he thought would make him sound smart and interesting. I've seen enough fedora tippers claiming to *sigh* just think too much, you know? Fucking bullshit.
I don't believe Noah ever played the Ultima games. He watched his older brother play them. He used footage of someone else's Let's Plays for his reviews. He tried to play some when they wasn't any good footage already available and he fucking sucked at them and couldn't get anywhere. As a result his retrospective barely covered those entries (Underworld).
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:54 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:22 pm

I don't believe Noah ever played the Ultima games. He watched his older brother play them. He used footage of someone else's Let's Plays for his reviews. He tried to play some when they wasn't any good footage already available and he fucking sucked at them and couldn't get anywhere. As a result his retrospective barely covered those entries (Underworld).
Just think of the age differences and it makes more sense. Noah is a pure 90's kid and his older brother is like 10 years older. No way he's playing a game from 1981! Maybe he showed little Noah and watched a bit so he's always been around them and was familliar with them and Noah only played the later games. I'm pretty sure the only one he played was Ultima 9.

Why don't we have the D-oug Experiment? Oh wait, because he's not a man child narcissist who moved on past his childhood.