Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony The Pussy One

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun May 19, 2019 4:25 pm

In that case it would show the provider where he's registered his domain, not missing file. No, something went wrong.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 12:38 am

I can't imagine why he'd want to keep it up anyway. He makes everything from Patreon now and hasn't bothered to keep any of his stuff up, even joking about the Russians reposting everything on YT. Dude stopped being Spoony years ago but hasn't officially "retired" because it might hurt the fan bucks.

He's the Jessica Lynn of nobodies.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon May 20, 2019 1:26 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:25 pm
In that case it would show the provider where he's registered his domain, not missing file. No, something went wrong.
He could have deleted the "index.html" file. That could cause a 404.

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 4:51 am

he should at least acknowledge that the spoony experiment is now officially over on his twitter. what a cunt. but yeah he knows the trannies gobbling his poop are still waiting for him to 'get better' and return to doing videos, which he also knows will never happen, so he knows not to officially recognize that it's over for fear of losing his poop eaters and payfucks.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 20, 2019 4:59 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:51 am
he should at least acknowledge that the spoony experiment is now officially over on his twitter. what a cunt. but yeah he knows the trannies gobbling his poop are still waiting for him to 'get better' and return to doing videos, which he also knows will never happen, so he knows not to officially recognize that it's over for fear of losing his poop eaters and payfucks.
So nothing new. He didn't say a word about the forum shutting down either, which he didn't even log in to for several years before it was gone.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 5:30 am

it really is weird how he went from being a guy who, to me anyway, because i wasn't into faggy shit like going to TGWTG and had no idea about any drama he was ever involved in back then, from being a guy who seemed totally 'happy go lucky', and enthusiastic about everything he was doing, about the old games and all that shit, and also trying to learn about the technical side of making videos, to being a complete basketcase who can't even begin to make a video because of impenetrable psychological barriers in his mind.

his brain really is fucked up. but how? it wasn't trump, he was already broken. did the TGWTG firing really precipitate it? to me it never really seemed to be the catalyst, he did ok for a while, if not better without TGWTG. why the fuck would being 'fired' from a site that really just reposts videos, do anything to anyone? they didn't even pay him or anyone, right? they just hosted or linked to videos. him being removed changed what? he could've and did still do gay 'crossovers' with anyone from that site he wished to.

he had everything set up to continue making videos, he had skills to do it, he had *some* kind of charisma, which apparently was all an act and covering a gross vile person. but its just crazy. of all internet nobodies i think his fall may be one of the greatest if you factor in that there is no clear, known reason for it. it's no projared where there's a clear reason. his brain just broke. prob one of the more interesting case studies of IN implosion, but also completely uninteresting at the same time.

i think in his mind, if you look at the dungeons and dragons vids, he prob thought he had to have great stories of his past games to tell, for most vids he'd put out of that, and he ran out of those stories so just gave that up. but d&d is such a massive amount of content that surely he could find all kinds of shit to talk about, all kinds of debates about rules, or even just talking about different campaigns at length or whatever. i ignored those vids for ages until i finally gave them a chance and i ended up really liking them and they made me mildly interested in d&d lore stuff. that one series of video alone could've been milked probably forever. sure it would've wore thin eventually but who knows, he could've got guests and did interviews with RPG company people, all kinds of shit, if he got his act together enough to seem even half professional. he couldve even reviewed modules (after playing them).

it's just amazing how he was kind of primed to actually grow his channel after getting free from the TGWTG shackles, and instead he just flushed everything. prob is an endless legion of current day internet nobodies who would KILL to be spoony right after TGWTG firing debacle, to be in that position and have the followers he had then, and have the chance to make something out of that. but something realistic... not getting on the tonight show to talk about vhs tape board games.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 20, 2019 5:37 am

His downfall started when he joined TGWTG. He usually kept up a two week per video work flow. Just when he started he took over four weeks and the whole "It came from midnight" or whatever it was called shit was cancelled. He thought he could into TV, failed and never got over it.
The next blow was reaching 5k on Paymetons. Now he had to make a movie. He shut down right then and there completely. He can't handle pressure at all and just folded, hoping that dipping below 5k would spare him having to make the movie. Eventually he just gave up entirely.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 5:39 am

the other weird thing is that, isn't youtube actually paying more now, for ads and views and stuff, than it was back in spoony's 'heyday'? it seems like way more people are 'making a living' as cringy as that is, off of youtube. so right on the cusp of that being more viable, that's when he decides to really break down and lose his shit.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon May 20, 2019 5:53 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:39 am
the other weird thing is that, isn't youtube actually paying more now, for ads and views and stuff, than it was back in spoony's 'heyday'? it seems like way more people are 'making a living' as cringy as that is, off of youtube. so right on the cusp of that being more viable, that's when he decides to really break down and lose his shit.
I thought it was less after the Adpocalypse. Think they're surviving on YouTube and Patreon bucks. But I could be wrong.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon May 20, 2019 6:21 am

If Patreon/crowdfunding weren't around, every single one of these INs would fuck off from YT immediately and get a normal job. Well, the smart ones would anyway. Unless you're getting millions of views, you probably can't live off of Youtube ad revenue alone.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.