Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:44 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:39 pm
He probably hurt his ribs. I remember watching Long Way Round back in the day, some dude broke his ribs driving and didn't even feel it beyond a minor ache. Later on, it hurt when he lied down in bed.
Then he must not have been wearing a seatbelt, Ive been in a crash that makes you wonder how I survived the way the car looked afterwards. I didnt have shit.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:01 pm

You're either physically fit or a fatty, you have a muscle or fat cushion between your ribs and the seatbelt.

skinny gollum spoony ain't got no rib protection

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:01 pm
You're either physically fit or a fatty, you have a muscle or fat cushion between your ribs and the seatbelt.

skinny gollum spoony ain't got no rib protection
Nope im skinny as fuck, I do have our father in heaven watching over me though. Still that doesnt mean I shouldnt at least be hurt as a warning to drive normally.

Did the report that we saw state what speeds were involved with the accident? Im assuming spoony was going full speed since he ran the light but the other car might just have been accelerating after their light turned green. Spoony got in front of them judging from the damage and they then hit the side of his car.
He is just a fucking pussy making up yet more lies.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:24 pm

This car crash was JUST what Spoony needed to have something else to whine about for half a year.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:30 pm

If he actually has anything, it's likely bruised ribs. It hurts like hell for a while, but nothing can be done about it. You just have to wait it out until it heals. Hopefully you have a doctor that will give you pain meds, but most doctors over here treat you like a junkie if you ask for them.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:07 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:10 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:45 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:30 pm
Is his car even totalled officially???
Officially or not, the insurance will write it off. So much as nudge the frame on a car that old and it's gone.
if its still able to drive its not really totalled right? Cant find the page with the pic but it seems the car would be able to work after some minor repairs.
I had a minor fender bender on an old 2000 car and the insurance sent me a letter 3 days after saying they were totaling it. Check's in the mail, get a new car. The conspiracy side of me says they want all older cars off the road because they aren't completely kitted out with computer shit and spyware and can't be tracked and controlled by Big Bros.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:20 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:07 am
I had a minor fender bender on an old 2000 car and the insurance sent me a letter 3 days after saying they were totaling it. Check's in the mail, get a new car. The conspiracy side of me says they want all older cars off the road because they aren't completely kitted out with computer shit and spyware and can't be tracked and controlled by Big Bros.
It may be different in other countries, but American insurance companies will just classify your car as totaled at the drop of a hat for the littlest thing. I don't know why that is, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's not some dirty little reason involving collusion with the auto industry. More likely the motivation is greed... scrap those older cars so people are forced to buy the shitty new ones.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:49 am

Yes having metal body cars that rust like shit sure makes them good.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:02 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:20 am
It may be different in other countries, but American insurance companies will just classify your car as totaled at the drop of a hat for the littlest thing. I don't know why that is, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's not some dirty little reason involving collusion with the auto industry. More likely the motivation is greed... scrap those older cars so people are forced to buy the shitty new ones.
My mum had a car accident nearly twenty years ago now. Some idiot side-swiped us on the motorway and then just drove off. Anyway, I can't remember how bad the damage was but the guy behind us who was kind enough to wait with us until the police came, said that the damage was probably fixable.

But the insurance people scrapped the car and gave us a new one anyway. Keep in mind that this was almost exactly the same car, same make, same model, same year, just a different colour. I'm thinking the reason the insurance people did this is that it would have been less expensive for them just to write out a cheque for a new car than it would have been to fix the old car.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:42 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:30 pm
If he actually has anything, it's likely bruised ribs. It hurts like hell for a while, but nothing can be done about it. You just have to wait it out until it heals. Hopefully you have a doctor that will give you pain meds, but most doctors over here treat you like a junkie if you ask for them.
Well Spoony IS a junkie, and would absolutely be getting wasted on pain meds if he had them. Probably take them with alcohol too.