Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:07 pm
I think it's incredible that anyone could objectively claim the right are just as snowflakey as the left when the left have set-up an entire apparatus to make sure they never, ever hear an opinion they don't like.
While I agree, I have to be the Devil here;

The GOP, Fox News, Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, The Tea Party, and so on. We can argue of course that those sites allow opposing views on them, but lets not ignore that everyone is subject to confirmation bias because they are going to google up places that affirm their stance on something. As does the left, so does the right.

Again, I can see and understand the finer details that the right is far more tolerant of opposing views than the left (currently), but lets look at reality.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:35 pm

You've literally named major players from the right in America, though. You can find any leftie in bumfuck nowhere and they'll act like all of the other lefties that we mock on this site.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:39 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:15 pm
Half-blacks are docile as fuck
That's what I used to believe until Obama was elected. I honestly thought that he might be able to heal the racial divide because most mixed-race people I know are very chill. But Barack Hussein Jr. had deep issues, especially daddy issues.

He had a sociopathic detachment from human suffering (typical of a politician I guess), except when it came to Muslims. He had raging fire in his eyes whenever he gave a speech defending Islam and Muslims. I remember when that Muzz shot up that gay nightclub and I was very interested in what he was going to say then. It was his libshit moment of truth-- would he side with the murdered gays who were killed due to Islamic intolerance, or with his Muzzie buddies? He chose the latter. He refused to label it a terrorist attack, true to form.
お前はもう死んでいる。

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:06 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:35 pm
You've literally named major players from the right in America, though. You can find any leftie in bumfuck nowhere and they'll act like all of the other lefties that we mock on this site.
Except they don't. You're fucking generalizing. We have a pretty niche'd view here on the site since it categorizes left-sperg. We could easily find it on the right just as crazy, cringy, and autistic. I'm not about to call lefties shit and not be able to/willing to criticize my own position. Fucking kill me the day I do.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:13 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:06 pm
Except they don't. You're fucking generalizing. We have a pretty niche'd view here on the site since it categorizes left-sperg. We could easily find it on the right just as crazy, cringy, and autistic. I'm not about to call lefties shit and not be able to/willing to criticize my own position. Fucking kill me the day I do.
Except the ones you're referring to, and most of the people here, aren't left or right, you faglord. You took the most prominent right-wing shit you could find and used that to be like, "righties are autistic sperglords."

Go to any college town. Go to any coastal town. Browse almost any mainstream website.
"Generalizing," my ass.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:14 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:13 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:06 pm
Except the ones you're referring to, and most of the people here, aren't left or right, you faglord. You took the most prominent right-wing shit you could find and used that to be like, "righties are autistic sperglords."

Go to any college town. Go to any coastal town. Browse almost any mainstream website.
"Generalizing," my ass.
Mother fucker I live in one of the big 5 big liberal cucked hell holes in Burgerland, I get it. Trust me.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:17 pm

Clearly you don't if you compare Glenn fucking Beck with the average right-wing viewpoint and then try to compare that, at all, to anything the left has put out in the past few years.
Add to that the fact that people like Alex Jones freak out on purpose because it gets them views. You wouldn't care what any of them had to say if they were being reasonable.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:28 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:28 pm
The GOP, Fox News, Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, The Tea Party, and so on.
All you've done is named three major media outlets, the conservative party in America and a subset of that conservative party. It's not what I'm talking about when I say the left has an entire apparatus designed to ensure they never hear anything they don't like.

I'm talking about stuff like safe spaces, trigger warnings, block bots, mass media censorship, complete and total ideological purity in the workplace (as seen in places such as Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and pretty much any major Hollywood studio). If the right has anything like these things then they do not compare in scale or severity. The left have ensured that pretty much any space they control is ideologically pure, and people wonder why they're so incompetent.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:06 pm

You know what's worse than being Noah Antwiler? Being a DHI guest reading pages upon pages of your retarded, boring political bullshit.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:06 pm
You know what's worse than being Noah Antwiler? Being a DHI guest reading pages upon pages of your retarded, boring political bullshit.
You could always just not read it like me.
>lmao dun like dun read!
Yeah I know.