Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:01 pm

Obama was dangerous in that he basically created these structures - detaining kids (albeit only while due process was followed, not as a punitive measure or leverage), the drone strikes, the kill lists, and so on, and then handed them to the blithering fatass currently in charge who isn't as efficient in how he uses them and isn't competent enough to keep them under wraps. Some of us were pointing this out for years though. In bongland we had a terrorist attack last year from a Libyan freedom fighter who was actually trained by us as part of that disastrous Obama/Cameron intervention in Libya, and he came back radicalised, so we're still feeling the effects of Obama. Where I disagree with the right is their argument that Trump is any better, but I'm not at work so can't be bothered with another 4-page spergout so I'll leave it there.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:38 pm

I figure all of the memeposters here are well aware that Trump isn't any better than Obama for those outside of the US. Those living here, though, are benefiting quite well from his term in office.

People who focus too much on his foreign policy (shit talk until he gets them in a room and then nothing really happens either way) forget that he ran, entirely, on the idea of basically shutting everyone else out and focusing on fixing up America for the American people and he's been trying to do that but he keeps getting pushback from the faggots who think that giving up jobs to illegals is a good idea.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:04 pm

I'd say far left is worse than far right.

You don't see white supremacists sit down on the ground and scream, scream at the sky or riot/burn garbage cans/throw piss at people.
Pepsi Man wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:38 pm
I figure all of the memeposters here are well aware that Trump isn't any better than Obama for those outside of the US. Those living here, though, are benefiting quite well from his term in office.

People who focus too much on his foreign policy (shit talk until he gets them in a room and then nothing really happens either way) forget that he ran, entirely, on the idea of basically shutting everyone else out and focusing on fixing up America for the American people and he's been trying to do that but he keeps getting pushback from the faggots who think that giving up jobs to illegals is a good idea.
That's because every country has fucked USA in the butt. The US is also, still, protecting the world. But yeah, he ran on Make America Great Again and he's doing a good job.

And I don't think the US relation to the world would be as bad if not for the left, and some countries, screaming, lying and pretty much wanting him assassinated.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:45 pm

here I thought spoony had done something because of new pages, stupid me. And lol politics.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:07 pm

I think it's incredible that anyone could objectively claim the right are just as snowflakey as the left when the left have set-up an entire apparatus to make sure they never, ever hear an opinion they don't like.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:49 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:45 pm
here I thought spoony had done something
That's more fool you then lel.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:01 pm
Obama was dangerous in that he basically created these structures - detaining kids (albeit only while due process was followed, not as a punitive measure or leverage), the drone strikes, the kill lists, and so on, and then handed them to the blithering fatass currently in charge who isn't as efficient in how he uses them and isn't competent enough to keep them under wraps. Some of us were pointing this out for years though. In bongland we had a terrorist attack last year from a Libyan freedom fighter who was actually trained by us as part of that disastrous Obama/Cameron intervention in Libya, and he came back radicalised, so we're still feeling the effects of Obama. Where I disagree with the right is their argument that Trump is any better, but I'm not at work so can't be bothered with another 4-page spergout so I'll leave it there. was a nigger.
FTFY
That "niggers in government" experiment didn't work out.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:15 pm

Half-blacks are docile as fuck and most of the stuff Angelfire Memes mentioned was created by Bush, not Obama
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:36 pm

Blacks will end civilisation as we know it.

AIDS is rampant in Africa and monkeys (real monkeys, not black people) bite black people (black people, not monkeys) and get AIDS.

Now the AIDS-infested monkeys (both normal monkeys and black people) go to not-Africa and kills everyone.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:08 pm

That's just silly. Monkeys don't get any sort of refugee status.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette