Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Whybother

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Whybother » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:20 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:37 pm
Whybother wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:22 pm
The real kicker isn't that Spoony is projecting - he is - it's that Trump loyalists even in places like here can't see that Trump and Spoony are basically the same person. Only one has money he inherited and the motivation to be a more successful con artist.
... so in other words he's nothing like Spoony.
He's a self-centered, delusional narcissist incapable of telling the truth or taking responsibility for his own failings who spends the majority of his time shit posting about politics on twitter and watching television.

He's Spoony, if Spoony's father was a billionaire.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:25 am

Whybother wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:20 am
Pepsi Man wrote:
Whybother wrote:
The real kicker isn't that Spoony is projecting - he is - it's that Trump loyalists even in places like here can't see that Trump and Spoony are basically the same person. Only one has money he inherited and the motivation to be a more successful con artist.
He's a self-centered, delusional narcissist incapable of telling the truth or taking responsibility for his own failings who spends the majority of his time shit posting about politics on twitter and watching television.

Reddit is down the hall and to the left.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:28 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:25 am
Whybother wrote:
Pepsi Man wrote:

Do you need a safe space from criticism of the Don?

Tesla

Post by Tesla » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:33 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:30 pm
The experiment isn't over until Spoony's arms are shattered by Cuckson.
Tesla wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 am
Computer Science is a great field, but a lot of people treat it like you walk in to school, walk out and get handed a job.

Truth is, College doesn't really teach you much practical shit about programming. It teaches you a bunch of theory that 80% of graduates aren't going to learn and coding logic, generally on some outdated language like C++ or Java. (Because that's what the professors learned and dammit they are too lazy to learn anything useful.)

Probably C++ and COBOL in Spoony's time.
Good thing we didn't borrow that shit from the Murrican system. I had like a course where we did nothing but learn how to write shit in different kinds of languages (bet it a simple Batch script or a logical programming language like Prolog).
We had that class at my college, but my college actually made you program, In my programming one class we wrote a class every day in class, due the next class period if you weren't fast enough.

There is a programming languages course at the college nearest to me now. I kid you not, instead of learning it and programming, you research the programming language and write a paper on it.

Tesla

Post by Tesla » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:40 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:26 am
Tesla wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 am
You gotta actually build stuff your self to learn how to do stuff so people hire you. I have interviewed people who had their degrees, could tell you all the right things definitions wise, or in theory, then ask them to code a basic program and they fall apart.
This a million times. While I am far from a good programmer I learned way more by doing than reading any theory crap. Programming is something you have to just do and spend a ton of time looking at APIs when you want to do specific things. Eventually you learn what to use in the language you are using, but I guarantee you that Spoony has never created anything in his life and just passed his course.

You are not the first to say that and you won't be the last. It's becoming common knowledge that a lot of people with Computer Science degrees spend too much time on the theory shit and don't actually know how to actually code, but some idiotic companies still want people to have a degree but that won't last long. I knew one guy with a masters degree who wouldn't shut up about it (and his ex-wife) but some young guy who hadn't even gotten his bachelors yet mopped the fucking floor with him. Spoony is clearly the former, but at least that guy has actually been employed as a programmer.
I don't think most computer science graduates even know what an API is sadly.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:56 am

Whybother wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:28 am
Pepsi Man wrote:
Whybother wrote:

Nah but there's no use telling you that Trump isn't like Spoony so it's best to send you on your way.

Or, in other words, why bother?
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:41 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:12 am
We probably DO know your lives better than you do. You're the one with the lack of introspection to do things like wonder why you have two failed marriages or why you still produce Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged.
Whybother wrote:
Who needs a safe space? You're biting criticism of Big Dick Donald is as good as being whipped by wet noodles.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:30 am

Whybother wrote:
Pepsi Man wrote:
Whybother wrote:

I like how you ignored what I said and went for what you thought was low hanging fruit. Keep watching CNN.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MikeTyson

Post by MikeTyson » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:19 am

Whybother wrote:
Pepsi Man wrote:
Whybother wrote:

You are correct about being "self-centered" and a "narcissist." He's also a successful politician and businessman, which means he will sometimes take liberties with truth. That said, Trump is different from the Spoony One in several key ways:

1) He has a tremendous work ethic.

2) He fights harder when the chips are down. Trump has a way of pushing back through adversity that Spoony never had. This is why he is President and Spoony relies on his Patreon pittance.

3) He bristles at letting women run his life. Maybe to a fault.

4) He is a cold, calculating, hard-nosed realist. People who think Trump fumbled his way to the White House need to take a closer look at how he ran his campaign. He timed his entrance into the election perfectly. He ran a very efficient, and cost-effective campaign. He chose a very intelligent game plan that no other Republican politician even considered, and forged a coalition of blue collar workers, Nationalists (both White and Civic), small business owners, and people who dislike Political Correctness. He made a dick joke during a televised Presidential debate and still won the majority of Christian voters. That is why I, former undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World, Mike Tyson voted for him.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:44 am

Whybother wrote:
Pepsi Man wrote:
Whybother wrote:

Implying that Spoony would ever do something as ambitious as start a company or run a presidential campaign if he were rich. Oh his ego is big enough that he might TRY to do those things, but he'd give them up in a week once he realized he would actually have to DO shit to make it work. Trump ran for President and won at 69. Spoony gave up on talking into a camera about vidya games, wrasslin, and D&D for 5 grand a month in his early 30's because it was too hard for him.