Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:36 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:12 am
You motherfuckers are just doing college wrong. I went to college, got a degree, and I'm making more than what my parents ever made combined. You just gotta not pick the stupid majors like Psychology, History, Liberal Arts, Women's Studies, Black Studies, aka the stupid things that women, idiot white kids, and minorities pick.

Pick like, a profession where people actually NEED you, not stupid shit where just looking at your resume makes employers want to burn it.
I recently befriended a homeless prostitute with a bachelor's degree in history.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:37 pm

She thought she needed that for the oldest profession known to man?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:38 pm

You pay the usual for sex, and a premium if you want to fuck her and she actually keeps her mouth shut and not talk about the historical implications and significances of prostitution.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:54 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:38 pm
You pay the usual for sex, and a premium if you want to fuck her and she actually keeps her mouth shut and not talk about the historical implications and significances of prostitution.
Just get a blowjob.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:10 pm

Aw, I'm gone for two weeks and Spoony's Twitter is reactivated? Now how can we get it shut down again?

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:11 pm

Crying out loud, not only can the media not leave the man's private life alone but you have Spoony acting like he knows how to give a woman a birthday gift.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:15 pm

What do you buy a woman that has more money than she could ever need and is First Lady? Nice projecting on Spoony's part, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:17 pm

Spoony probably googles new sex mods for rApril whenever her birthday comes around. Finds some obscure one that crashes her game. Installs it as her, "birthday gift," while she's asleep and then slinks back down into his basement.

"Yeah... that fuckin' Trump giving his wife a birthday card. What a faggot..."
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:21 pm

Has Spoony officially retired? I know he won't admit it, because of his patreon money$, but the truth is that he hasn't been making any new content for ages. Even my upload schedule is more frequent and I'm a lazy cunt.

We at DHI have been saying that TSE has been dead for ages and so and so on, but Is the spoony experiment finally over? The chances of not getting scripted content from him ever again are more than pretty high.

TSE is ded.
- and that's a good thing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:30 pm

The experiment isn't over until Spoony's arms are shattered by Cuckson.
Tesla wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 am
Computer Science is a great field, but a lot of people treat it like you walk in to school, walk out and get handed a job.

Truth is, College doesn't really teach you much practical shit about programming. It teaches you a bunch of theory that 80% of graduates aren't going to learn and coding logic, generally on some outdated language like C++ or Java. (Because that's what the professors learned and dammit they are too lazy to learn anything useful.)

Probably C++ and COBOL in Spoony's time.
Good thing we didn't borrow that shit from the Murrican system. I had like a course where we did nothing but learn how to write shit in different kinds of languages (bet it a simple Batch script or a logical programming language like Prolog).
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:26 am
Tesla wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 am
You gotta actually build stuff your self to learn how to do stuff so people hire you. I have interviewed people who had their degrees, could tell you all the right things definitions wise, or in theory, then ask them to code a basic program and they fall apart.
This a million times. While I am far from a good programmer I learned way more by doing than reading any theory crap. Programming is something you have to just do and spend a ton of time looking at APIs when you want to do specific things. Eventually you learn what to use in the language you are using, but I guarantee you that Spoony has never created anything in his life and just passed his course.
It's amazing how little someone who studied that shit for years can actually know.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette