Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:15 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:58 pm
He's not wrong about stealing code though, lots of coding appears to be trial and error with some theft thrown in.
We call that "design patterns".

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:12 am

You motherfuckers are just doing college wrong. I went to college, got a degree, and I'm making more than what my parents ever made combined. You just gotta not pick the stupid majors like Psychology, History, Liberal Arts, Women's Studies, Black Studies, aka the stupid things that women, idiot white kids, and minorities pick.

Pick like, a profession where people actually NEED you, not stupid shit where just looking at your resume makes employers want to burn it.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:19 am

As for Spoony, it's pathetic that he thinks he can talk about coding at all. Motherfucker got a CS degree 13 years ago and immediately gave up on getting a job. I can't imagine how disappointed his parents must've been that he wasted their time and money that way.

It's really sad that Spoony got back onto twitter. He probably lobbied real hard to get unbanned, and now that he's back all he's doing is tweeting the exact same garbage he was tweeting before like the addict that he is. It would be better for him if he were permanently banned, that way he would eventually be forced to get an actual job (fry cook at Wendy's or something like that), and at least benefit society in some fashion, even if it's declogging a fast food restaruant's toilet after someone had diarrhea in it.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:21 am

I wanted to become a lawyer when I was finishing high school. Then I realized that I would have to wear suits every day. Computer Science it is!, I then said. It pays very well, but guess what? I didn't really needed the degree, only the technical knowledge on the field.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:41 am

Join the military faggots.

Tesla

Post by Tesla » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 am

Computer Science is a great field, but a lot of people treat it like you walk in to school, walk out and get handed a job.

Truth is, College doesn't really teach you much practical shit about programming. It teaches you a bunch of theory that 80% of graduates aren't going to learn and coding logic, generally on some outdated language like C++ or Java. (Because that's what the professors learned and dammit they are too lazy to learn anything useful.)

Probably C++ and COBOL in Spoony's time.

You gotta actually build stuff your self to learn how to do stuff so people hire you. I have interviewed people who had their degrees, could tell you all the right things definitions wise, or in theory, then ask them to code a basic program and they fall apart.

There is no doubt Spoony likely went in there having no clue how to do anything outside the basic shit he was taught out of a text book and would flip his shit because he was too lazy to learn how to do things in a professional manner.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:54 am

Jimmie's were rustled. I repeat, jimmies WERE rustled.

>If everyone who follows me
>186 followers

As a side note, what is that retard even talking about? The coming out story is far from insulting, it was written in such a way deliberately. I don't know what he be talking about.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:26 am

Tesla wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 am
You gotta actually build stuff your self to learn how to do stuff so people hire you. I have interviewed people who had their degrees, could tell you all the right things definitions wise, or in theory, then ask them to code a basic program and they fall apart.
This a million times. While I am far from a good programmer I learned way more by doing than reading any theory crap. Programming is something you have to just do and spend a ton of time looking at APIs when you want to do specific things. Eventually you learn what to use in the language you are using, but I guarantee you that Spoony has never created anything in his life and just passed his course.

You are not the first to say that and you won't be the last. It's becoming common knowledge that a lot of people with Computer Science degrees spend too much time on the theory shit and don't actually know how to actually code, but some idiotic companies still want people to have a degree but that won't last long. I knew one guy with a masters degree who wouldn't shut up about it (and his ex-wife) but some young guy who hadn't even gotten his bachelors yet mopped the fucking floor with him. Spoony is clearly the former, but at least that guy has actually been employed as a programmer.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:29 am

How about I share a fun anagram with you guys:

Noah Antwiler
=
Atonal Whiner
- and that's a good thing.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:54 am
As a side note, what is that retard even talking about? The coming out story is far from insulting, it was written in such a way deliberately. I don't know what he be talking about.
If that's you Liquid, I'd maybe lay low until Spoony says something immensely stupid/crazy/violent again and then strike.
お前はもう死んでいる。