Post by Chippah » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:45 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:49 pm
"Marx was right. She/Her. Poly/Pan/Bi/Trans."

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:59 pm

Marx would at least not have appreciated the current left's shitting on the working class.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:16 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:34 pm
I know the discussion about going to doctors when sick vs "trusting in god" is a couple days old and it involved ASS, so I really shouldn't bring it back up, but I always liked this story (despite not being religious).

A religious man's house is in the area about to be flooded. Meteorologists know about it well in advance and most of the area is able to be evacuated. Some stay to try to save their houses, but the water rises.

Soon the religious man's neighbors leave on their small boat and ask him to come with them. He declines saying "god will help me." The waters rise more.

Then the coast guard sends boats to evacuate the last people in the town. But again, the religious man declines saying "god will help me". The waters rise more.

Now the religious man is sitting on his roof, his entire house is under water. A helicopter comes and lowers a rescue bucket to get him out. He declines again, saying "god will provide". The waters rise again.

The religious man died from exhaustion after everything around him was under water. He arrives in heaven and is greated by god. The man questions god "why didn't you help me? I was faithful?" God replies "i did help you, but you ignored the warnings on the news, the invitation of your neighbors, the evacuation by the coast guard, and the helicopter I sent."
Nice fantasy mate, the holy father wouldnt want you to watch your news full of satanic brainwashing so its all moot from there XD In fact nobody in their right mind christian or not should still be watching the news in 2018. Also trusting in the holy father is not the same as doing nothing you utter tard XD

Just because I think the holy father wont let me get sick doesnt mean I dont take care of my body or only eat french fries all day either now does it? Some people sigh really have the brainpower of a wet fart.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:25 pm

ASS if you buy a mega church and preach on TV, I WILL attend faithfully every Sunday.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Its not biblical to own/run a church sorry you'll just have to keep visiting DHI my son
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:58 pm

>ASS

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:04 pm

people actually watch that crap? Only more proof the end is coming.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Nehezir wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:41 pm
if I were those employees and religious, I think I'd be more insulted that god gets to coopt my efforts to save people than happy that he acts through me.
Give the guy some slack. Flooding the world once and murdering the shit out of two SJW cities is hard work. His health comes first :3
Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:14 pm
Chloroforming and raping elementary school girls is my main method of picking up chicks, no one does it better than me. Trust me, there's no one that's a bigger connoisseur of little girl pussy than me.
And what right does this guest poster have to sling bile hatred at what might very well be traditional German mating rituals?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Nehezir

Post by Nehezir » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:07 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:26 pm
Nehezir wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:41 pm
if I were those employees and religious, I think I'd be more insulted that god gets to coopt my efforts to save people than happy that he acts through me.
Give the guy some slack. Flooding the world once and murdering the shit out of two SJW cities is hard work. His health comes first :3
If God ever truly imitates Noah, I expect you to throw him under the bus.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:16 pm
Nice fantasy mate, the holy father wouldnt want you to watch your news full of satanic brainwashing so its all moot from there XD In fact nobody in their right mind christian or not should still be watching the news in 2018.
And some of you cunts wanted him banned. There are moments of genius in his insanity, god hates you if you watch CNN :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.