Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:05 pm

TheTroonyOne.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:38 am

And now for something completely different: What's the warthog doing these days, anyways? Her delicate digestive system won't accept anything less than the most unhealthy fast food menu options :?
I guess she's so unused to vegetables that even a lonely slice of cucumber will trigger an allergic reaction.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:02 pm

Hamburgers do have a certain amount of proteins and fibers on them. Warthog can only deal with the most diabeetus-inducing carb bombs, because that's what her body needs, I'm sure.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:29 pm

What McDonald's serves donuts? Is that a Cucknadian thing because I've never seen that on the menu.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:59 pm

What's harder to believe, there's a group out there that tolerates Noah? Or that he leaves the house regularly?

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:28 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:59 pm
What's harder to believe, there's a group out there that tolerates Noah? Or that he leaves the house regularly?
Either is talking about Curtis' Dungeons & Dragons-shaped dildos, or this is another totally believable story like his fren troon marine ripping off the scalp of someone else who called him a faggot at the d&d table (again with that shit), or inserting himself into the birthday party of a child at a local fast food.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:30 pm

That addendum tweet is obviously a lie so he can fill his empty schedule with fake dates that conveniently always get in the way of whenever Cuckson wants to play.

And more bullshit: "Don't try to play with me. I'll either pick AD&D 2e (the least supported retroclone-wise) or an RPG you've probably never heard of."
Cyberpunk will always play second fiddle to Shadowrun, and even that has been hot garbage for like two editions.
Also love the logic of "I've watched a D&D podcast (which was most definitely 5e), but I just can't seem to find a game that other people might be interested in..."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:30 pm

That could be some great Counter Monkey content, if the campaigns actually happened.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:24 pm

some old or obscure game, like AD&D 2nd Edition
How is that obscure? Almost every old D&D based computer game uses 2nd Edition. If you have played ANY of them, then you're already familiar with the system.

I know it's tabletop vs vidya, but he's still acting like nobody ever fucking heard of 2nd Edition AD&D. Far and away THE most represented D&D system in video gaming.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:41 pm

Old or obscure. It's the former.
And AD&D 2e was pretty big as far as old blockbuster video games go, but the entire OSR circle is more focused on endless forks of Basic D&D.
-Yours Truly