Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:58 am

Complicity wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:17 am
Stabbed himself with the edge of a paper sheet.
A fucking paper cut? Even for Noah this is a new low.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:58 am

The Maureen stuff is far more interesting than Spoony's tired pleas for pity.

Library cocksucker was a real fucker. Proves again that those who cry out the loudest for sympathy and money are usually scammers or worse. I've no doubt library cocksucker was abusing maureen if she existed.

I have to assume the reason libraryman couldn't stay off the streets is some form of substance abuse. The money he was collecting under Maureen's name was probably funneled into drugs or booze.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:17 pm

Maureen did exist, as the Periscope videos prove.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:25 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:36 am
I'd have at least a thousand posts more if I informed you anytime I accidentally cut myself. I've sharpened so many knives and been such a clumsy shit that it's trivial normalcy to me.
Yeah man. I worked in a butcher shop for three years, cuts on my hands don't even phase me anymore since it happened every other day. Lots of tiny vessels and nerves in your hands so that shit heals fucking quickly. Noah once again proves to be a gigantic pussy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:56 pm

I've had years where I had at least one cut at any time. It's such bullshit to complain about. Even bad cuts bleed for ten minutes or so and then it's something annoying for a while.

Now, crushing two fingers in a steel door is a differnt story. That was the worst pain I ever felt and one finger lost a nail for a while, which was disgusting and disturbing. I damn near puked from pain.
I've spent the next two weeks playing Elite Dangerous on HOTAS, since that was the easiest thing in that situation.
But cuts are pussy shit. That's just a few minutes being angry at yourself and annoyed if it bleeds too long.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:54 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:39 am
Just from listening to this fuckface for a few seconds I have the urge to punch him in the face. Even if he did prick himself with a junkie needle on his search for cigarette butts or "froze to death bcuz noone carez" something doesn't add up- if Maureen is just a gullible tard, then who did this one tweet from the completely new account? And why would he quit his job freelance sperging for some hipster blog site when half of his Twitter spergs were about him being a b-movie connoisoir?

My best bet is that he instructed Maureen to fake his death for some insurance fraud and he was Noah-levels afraid of working that he wanted to quit his blogger membership the most dramatic way possible. Now he's afraid of continuing his begging (at least under the Maureen name) because of Liquid calling out some of his plotholes
That or he caught the Wu flu and died in some alleyway like the lowlife he was (where's our resident Kigunigger btw?)
Good Lord, articles, video, they really fuck your reputation if you commit a small crime up there.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:56 pm
I've had years where I had at least one cut at any time. It's such bullshit to complain about. Even bad cuts bleed for ten minutes or so and then it's something annoying for a while.

Now, crushing two fingers in a steel door is a differnt story. That was the worst pain I ever felt and one finger lost a nail for a while, which was disgusting and disturbing. I damn near puked from pain.
I've spent the next two weeks playing Elite Dangerous on HOTAS, since that was the easiest thing in that situation.
But cuts are pussy shit. That's just a few minutes being angry at yourself and annoyed if it bleeds too long.
Unless it’s severe cuts are indeed just irritating. I think the only bad one I’ve dealt with was a nasty gash straight down the side of a thumb due a faulty drill bit slipping. It made gaming and other tasks annoying but eventually healed, looked gnarly too for a while.

Now crushing something, that’s just horrifying. Also you played Elite Dangerous? I tried getting into it during the early days but always felt directionless despite liking it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:36 pm

I managed to cut myself three times while cutting sprues. Was expecting my skin to offer a bit more resistance to heavy-duty scissors, but I just patched it up and went on with it.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:58 am
The Maureen stuff is far more interesting than Spoony's tired pleas for pity.
Watching paint dry offers more surprising twists and turns than reading a Spoony tweet.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:36 pm
I managed to cut myself three times while cutting sprues. Was expecting my skin to offer a bit more resistance to heavy-duty scissors
Scissors? For a plastic sprue?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:51 pm

Well, I suppose it was more of a cutter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette