Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:12 am
Playing a card game once a month and watching a movie while talking about it is hardly an extreme work load.
Yeah, if you’re talking about a couple videos or card games a month, but keep in mind that at his peak Spoony was making over $5,000 a month on Patreon. How many people were shelling out the big bucks for the chance to play a card game with their favorite Youtuber? How many more were shelling smaller amounts to listen to him riff a movie of their own choosing?

The sheer amount of obligations he took on due to how poorly he planned out his Patreon perks probably made fulfilling those obligations practically impossible, similar to how his movie was DOA the second he hit that goal. He pretty much fucked himself over and instead of cancelling those perks, he decided to double down on his bullshit and made as many excuses as possible for why they weren’t getting done, including blaming his girlfriend at the time.

And that shit was pretty fucking low too. Pretty much threw that bitch under the bus, I wonder if she reacted to that by refusing to suck his dick anymore. Also it was a terrible excuse too, considering no one gave a shit about April’s opinion on anything. Spoonyone was the main attraction, April was just some failed youtuber who he stuck his dick into sometimes. He just needed to watch these movies by himself and do a little bit of riffing and his fans would’ve been happy with that. April didn’t need to be there and considering how much she didn’t want to be involved he should’ve accepted that since it would’ve probably devolved into her mostly not talking and occasionally making being passive aggressive comments at him.

Not that it really matters because none of this shit happened anyway and I’m willing to bet he never even bothered to try to put together one of these commentaries let alone tried to rope April into doing one of these things.
Last edited by Vaporwear on Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:20 am

This is all setting up for a glorious rebound in 2021. I can just feel it. It's his turn.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:35 am

April writing those responses is the only thing that makes sense to me.
I can just see her frantically hacking away on the keyboard making up outlandish excuses whenever she failed to kick his drunk ass into gear like a meek mother trying to get her hungover teenage son out of bed and have breakfast with the family.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:43 am

Newhalf wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:35 am
April writing those responses is the only thing that makes sense to me.
Which means she gave up in late 2016, and left in late 2019. That's three years of them acting like distant roomates and she gets a free place. Nice deal.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:16 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:01 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:30 am
Five years later and in retrospect it's just "Hey guys I'm going to livestream the daily progress of April's eggs drying up."
You should be thankful this drugged up retard never had any kids and never will. Can you imagine the little psychopath that those two would raise? April would coddle him and Noah would be a distant drugged up drunk.

so, basically, they'd be raising moviebob

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:33 am

Was gonna post Noah orange man tweets but they're all so nonsensical and lefty its not even worth it
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:47 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:25 am
Looks like Spoony dumped a LOT of "Rewards" on himself that would actually be a pain in the ass to fulfill and he'd have to spend every day working on them. He didn't think any of this through and he has no one else to blame.
Guys, if you somehow donate 3000 dollars per month, I will attempt to shower twice per week! I don't know how I'm gonna be able to handle all of it, because it's on an insanely short schedule, but if things don't work out, I can always push it onto the next week. And I don't want to sound like a dick, but this has already been pushed twice because of April, since I need her to close the shower doors after I enter, it's an essential part of the reward!

"every day working on them" Are you for real?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:50 am

Ok, someone post a screenshot of
as a reply and congratulate him for his achievement, please

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:17 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:47 am
Guys, if you somehow donate 3000 dollars per month, I will attempt to shower twice per week! I don't know how I'm gonna be able to handle all of it, because it's on an insanely short schedule, but if things don't work out, I can always push it onto the next week. And I don't want to sound like a dick, but this has already been pushed twice because of April, since I need her to close the shower doors after I enter, it's an essential part of the reward!
Don't push yourself. Take all the time you need! Health comes first! You thought about taking a shower and that's half the battle!
Now let me tell you about my own mental issues in legthy detail while you mute me. Long tweet chain incoming! 1/58
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:23 am

Pissed Pendejo showing off his new studio just made me think: No way Noah would ever put this much effort into anything. And just made me think how much Noah would be making if he just gave half a shit and didn't go into his meme depression.