Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by GitGud » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:11 am

He sounds allmost honest.....wtf?
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:52 am

GitGud wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:11 am
He sounds allmost honest.....wtf?
Don't fall for it. It's just another trick to get people to pity him. "Oh man guess I suck!" "no you don't suck spoon you're so great!".

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:21 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:09 am
Get a job you fucking loser.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:52 am
Don't fall for it. It's just another trick to get people to pity him. "Oh man guess I suck!" "no you don't suck spoon you're so great!".
This is probably his keikaku:

Spoony: "My life is worthless"
Shaminar: "No, Boss! You're life has worth! You are important to a lot of people!"
Spoony: "No."
Shaminar: "Btw have you checked out that board game yet?!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

baconfettuccine

Post by baconfettuccine » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:42 pm

I'm pretty sure he's using reverse psychology here, either that or he's entered in to the acceptance phase of his breakup. But we are all well aware of the fact that Spoony doesn't process emotions like a normal person. Think of Spoony as a fisherman: once the fish get wise to his tactics, he changes bait.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:07 pm

baconfettuccine wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:42 pm
I'm pretty sure he's using reverse psychology here, either that or he's entered in to the acceptance phase of his breakup. But we are all well aware of the fact that Spoony doesn't process emotions like a normal person. Think of Spoony as a fisherman: once the fish get wise to his tactics, he changes bait.
It’s not like he’s gonna change his behavior and I don’t think he’s acknowledging anything that he didn’t already know. He’s been this emo punk for several years now, and even though he lost his car, his website, his girlfriend, and at some point this year he’ll lose his house, he’s done absolutely nothing to change his life.

It’s clear that Spoonyone as a IN e-celeb persona no longer exists, hasn’t existed for years now. His output of reviews, vlogs, and other miscellaneous videos collectively once known as The Spoony Experiment ended roughly 4 years ago. The Experiment died in 2016, what he’s been doing since then is Noah Antwhiler: shitty live streamer, something he hates doing and hates his fans just as much. Spoonyone is never coming back, no amount of prodding from his wife-beaten bitch hanger-ons is gonna change that.

Under these circumstances any rational human being would’ve just moved on and gotten a real job. Not Antwhiler though, he’s happy to whimper and bitch in his basement, refusing help from anyone but eagerly taking money from the idiots that still donate to his Scamtreon and tip him during his horrible but very rare streams. He’s happy where he is and I doubt that even losing his house would change that. He deserves to rot, which is actually what might happen soon cause he’s looking like the diabeetus might be part of his immediate future.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:48 pm

Never give up on boss!
And of course she didn't stay out of pity, she stayed because she's a lazy bum herself and didn't want to seek for another place to live, I'm sure they were not being intimate and he was mostly dwelling in the basement, so she basically had a rent-free house to herself, that's why she left only when repo men started closing in.
Btw, if he cared for her at all, he would stop talking about her and tell his degenerate fans to stop harassing her, so she could go back to twatter, to fish for some thirstfags.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:50 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:48 pm
Never give up on boss!
And of course she didn't stay out of pity, she stayed because she's a lazy bum herself and didn't want to seek for another place to live, I'm sure they were not being intimate and he was mostly dwelling in the basement, so she basically had a rent-free house to herself, that's why she left only when repo men started closing in.
Btw, if he cared for her at all, he would stop talking about her and tell his degenerate fans to stop harassing her, so she could go back to twatter, to fish for some thirstfags.
For sure, she gave up on him years ago, she just wanted a place to play house in. This bootlicker is fucking retarded.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:56 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:07 pm
He deserves to rot, which is actually what might happen soon cause he’s looking like the diabeetus might be part of his immediate future.
And long-term he's looking at a stroke if he doesn't start exercising.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:23 pm

She shouldn't have given up? What a prick. How about Spoonfag shouldn't have given up on himself years ago?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!