Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 27, 2020 3:33 am

Guest wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:13 am
Wasn't Miles' boss Joe Arpio? Spoony was probably constantly bitching about the guy.
Mentioning Joe Arpio in his stream gets you insta-banned.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed May 27, 2020 3:59 am

Guest wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:11 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:33 pm
Spoony's probably moving back to Arizona as it's cheaper to get an apartment there, especially one not in the hood. Living next to negroes is a horror even Spoony doesn't deserve.
Spoony's moving back with miles since he's going through "dark times". Why April and Noah even bothered going out to Illnois is beyond me. Miles never married, so the three of them could have been just fine in a single house. That place is freaking massive for one guy.

Why does everyone think they need to buy some massive shitty house in the suburbs to "make it"?
You’re not thinking about the gold digger angle here. There was no way April was gonna move into Mile’s place, never, in her mind Spoony wouldn’t truly be a serious boyfriend until he bought a house just for the two of them. Of course she’d never say that to him or admit anything remotely like that, but that’s the unspoken reality of trying to snatch up a gold digger. That’s why she ditched when the foreclosure notice arrived, the bubble finally burst and her gold digger efforts were finally revealed to be in vain.

So I understand why he had to buy the house, that’s the price to pay if he wanted April to take him seriously, and Hell, the thing is, he could’ve afforded the house too, easily. It wasn’t out of his price range when he was making 5k a month, but he had to be a lazy narcissist who expected people to keep paying him money just because he was “THE AVATAR” and “The King of Tekken”, even though really he was just some d-list entertainer on Blip/YouTube.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 27, 2020 4:06 am

I bet she never even remotely even egged him on to buy a house. Spoonfag was so eager to please to not be alone anymore I bet the house was entirely his idea. A no-effort girl like April that hung around as long as she did would've been fine with any kinda nice apartment.
But future movie star Spoony with a capital S can't just stay in a flat.

I don't buy the gold digger angle. She would've fucked off way sooner.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed May 27, 2020 4:40 am

Guest wrote:

Wasn't Miles' boss Joe Arpio? Spoony was probably constantly bitching about the guy.
Likely Miles as well. He's a massive shitlib faggot just like Noah. Don't listen to gay DHI memes about him being based.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 27, 2020 5:08 am

Eh, he's certainly not right wing but he isn't as shitlib as Noah. As far as I know he voted for Arpio. In any case, Miles rid this world of one more Mexican cartel fuckhead than most people and that buys him quite some goodwill in my book.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed May 27, 2020 5:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:06 am
I bet she never even remotely even egged him on to buy a house. Spoonfag was so eager to please to not be alone anymore I bet the house was entirely his idea. A no-effort girl like April that hung around as long as she did would've been fine with any kinda nice apartment.

Like scarlet and panda, she was most likely already cucking him. Then something (foreclosure letter) triggers a real nasty explosion of narc rage and she decides "fuck it" and slips away during the night.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Wed May 27, 2020 6:35 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:40 am
Guest wrote:

Likely Miles as well. He's a massive shitlib faggot just like Noah. Don't listen to gay DHI memes about him being based.
He certainly seemed left-of-center when we last saw him with any regularity, but that was a hell of a long time ago now. I could have the timeline wrong, but I don't think the left had completely given up on hiding its contempt for cops yet, so who knows what effect all of that shit might have had on his personal politics. Pure speculation, that. Maybe I just like the idea of Spoony having to beg an ebil right-winger (that is, anyone not as crazy left as he is, mind) for a roof over his head.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed May 27, 2020 7:59 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:06 am
You’re seriously underestimating a woman’s expectations for a man in his late 20s/early 30s who on paper has a career that should in theory provide for at the very least a somewhat comfortable lifestyle. And you’re also overestimating what April would’ve been willing to settle for on the outset of that relationship.

Here’s some basic bitch logic: if she was already living in her dad’s house, or another apartment, then she wasn’t going to move into a different apartment just cause her boyfriend lived there. Why? Because women want a dude who’s going to improve their life, not make it worse or stagnant. And again, this was a bitch in her late 20s/early 30s and she was thirsting as fuck for a real man to make her dreams a reality, she wasn’t looking to fool around with some poor fucker who couldn’t make her middle-class dreams come true.

Moving into an apartment was never an option. I can imagine when something like that came up she implemented every piece of body language known to woman-kind to get him to understand what she really wanted. Of course she never said “BUY A HOUSE”, but she made it clear in her basic bitch way what she wanted and he obliged because pussy. Would she have been ok with a smaller house? Maybe, but that’s besides the point, a house was definitely something she wanted and expected him to provide.

One can argue that Spoony should’ve settled on a smaller home, but it doesn’t matter, at this point Antwhiler can’t even afford a roach filled apartment in the middle of a ghetto next to a very loud train track. The fucker’s gonna end up living with his younger brother rent free forever, any house was gonna be a bad idea because him living on his own is a bad idea, the guy is 100% incapable of functioning as an adult. He is the true definition of a manchild, for real, not just the part where he plays with toys or whatever, but literally cannot take care of himself, coddled all throughout his life by his parents, about as emotionally mature as a 15 year old emo chick, and needs actual adults to do the basic bitch shit for him. That’s always been his problem and always will be.

Ultimately April’s mistake was overestimating how functional a person Antwhiler is, which is to say, not at all.
Don’t be retarded, April was looking for a bull the minute she put on that slut wear and went to that convention for the purpose of “interviewing” a bunch of INs. She’s a slacker and underachiever, but that doesn’t mean she wanted to live on that type of income level for the entirety of her life. She expected Spoony to live up to her bull expectations, and even though he failed there was still a house for her to live in so instead of ditching she went full sunken cost fallacy and made do. That is until the foreclosure forced her to face reality and she abandoned ship.

I never said she was a smart gold digger, or an ambitious gold digger, or even good at gold digging, but she was definitely expecting the perks of a good life as provided to her by a decent man and I expect she believed she would earn that type of life by doing housework, walking the dog, and letting Antwhiler fuck her. Clearly things didn’t end up working that way.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 27, 2020 8:19 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:40 am
He's a massive shitlib faggot just like Noah. Don't listen to gay DHI memes about him being based.
Where did you get that? I don't think we ever really got a glimpse at who the real Miles Antwiler is, just a goofy guy who likes movies, shoots mexicans and has to suffer sharing his life with a whiny manchild of a brother.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed May 27, 2020 11:14 am

Miles is definitely a leftie. I can sense one of my own. He just has the common sense to not go on massive online sperg fits about it because he's got a public-facing job and is just a normal dude with a penchant for putting holes in Mexicans.