Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:04 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:59 am
all that shit
I'm saying you should know damn well he hasn't done shit
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:49 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:04 am
Vaporwear wrote:
all that shit
I'm saying you should know damn well he hasn't done shit
Eh I was hoping something interesting might have happened, like his house blew up, or it was official that his dog was dead, or something.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:58 am

Vaporwear wrote:
So I repeat, someone recap what the failure formerly known as the Spoonyone’s been doing for the last 2 months.
The same thing he does every months: Shout the pain and suffering of his very existence into the void. Aka twitter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:26 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:58 am
Vaporwear wrote:
So I repeat, someone recap what the failure formerly known as the Spoonyone’s been doing for the last 2 months.
The same thing he does every months: Shout the pain and suffering of his very existence into the void. Aka twitter.
That sucks cause 2019 was pretty much the collapse of everything Spoony. His Wikipedia article got deleted, his website finally went down, his car got total, his “girlfriend” finally dumped him, and his house got foreclosed on.

Sadly 2020 is really looking to be very disappointing by comparison.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:36 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:26 am
[his “girlfriend” finally dumped him, and his house got foreclosed on.
Those happened in 2020

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:39 am

Those things have never been all that Spoony.

His wiki article? Has he ever acknowledged its existence?
His website? He let it rot for years, only returning briefly to turn off ads after trolls started messing with it.
His car? The only places he might drive to in the future would be courts, so he's probably glad to stay in his basement.
His girlfriend? She never fit the narrative of his tweets. Even a loyal follower of his might never find out that he even had a gf in the first place.

"Everything Spoony" is just two things: misery and narcissim.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:44 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:36 am
Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:26 am
[his “girlfriend” finally dumped him, and his house got foreclosed on.
Those happened in 2020
No that stuff happened in December 2019, she left because he was foreclosed on.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:04 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:39 am
Those things have never been all that Spoony.

His wiki article? Has he ever acknowledged its existence?
His website? He let it rot for years, only returning briefly to turn off ads after trolls started messing with it.
His car? The only places he might drive to in the future would be courts, so he's probably glad to stay in his basement.
His girlfriend? She never fit the narrative of his tweets. Even a loyal follower of his might never find out that he even had a gf in the first place.

"Everything Spoony" is just two things: misery and narcissim.
No, every aspect of his failed existence has been whittling down to only his misery and narcissism all because Antwhiler is a lazy sack of uselessness. At some point he’ll end up losing the house, which will serve to punctuate how much of a loser Antwhiler is and completely negate everything he’s been doing for the last decade or so. Just imagine, he’s been doing his Internet shit for over 10 years and he has absolutely nothing to show for it, no career, no money, no fame, no girlfriend, and soon not even a house. Hell, I seriously doubt his dog is even alive, at best maybe his brother took it.

I’m really looking forward to seeing if he’ll just end up becoming a real life Spoony Bum and die on the streets or if he’ll just decide to shack up with his little brother like the parasite that he is. However, that might take all year thanks to COVID. I’m not upset about less than 1% of the World population dying from some Chinese flu, but Antwhiler getting to keep the house longer because of it? Now that’s some bullshit.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:18 am

He'll end up with the parents, inheriting their house when they die. Good only happens to parasites like Forky.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:43 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:18 am
He'll end up with the parents, inheriting their house when they die. Good only happens to parasites like Forky.
Nah I seriously doubt that, considering his parents know that Noah wouldn’t be able to afford the house even with the mortgage paid off, and he certainly won’t be able to handle its maintenance. Instead, they’ll probably leave the home to any of their other children, who are all much more successful than he is. Since he doesn’t give a damn about any of his sibling they won’t hesitate to kick him out of the house if he happens to be there and either rent it out or just sell it. Antwhiler gets to live on the streets or at best, Miles lets him live in his basement. That’s the best Noah can hope for.

That’s IF he lives long enough to potentially inherent anything. I’m still hoping he’ll end up dying of liver disease or diabetes years before his parents actually kick the bucket. It’s a race against time but we should all hope that Noah dies first.