Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TheBilthCollector

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by TheBilthCollector » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:39 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:45 pm
The eviction can't happen that fast. It's been just a little over a month since the bank initiated the foreclosure process. Also, his house is still listed as "pre-foreclosure" on zillow.
>The Spoony Manor foreclosed upon.

I got it. I finally figured out what the DHI patreon/kickstarter should be. We should buy Spoony's house and turn it into a living history Museum of INs. We could all take turns working as tour guides or interpretative re-enactors of INs past.

"During the basement tour we ask all guests to stay on marked path. Please do not take souvenirs or otherwise disturb the exhibit. We've done our best to leave this wonder of history just the way we found it. Yes, the smell is somewhat unpleasant, but the curators feel it adds authenticity to the experience."

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:55 pm

TheBilthCollector wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:39 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
The eviction can't happen that fast. It's been just a little over a month since the bank initiated the foreclosure process. Also, his house is still listed as "pre-foreclosure" on zillow.

I got it. I finally figured out what the DHI patreon/kickstarter should be. We should buy Spoony's house and turn it into a living history Museum of INs. We could all take turns working as tour guides or interpretative re-enactors of INs past.

"During the basement tour we ask all guests to stay on marked path. Please do not take souvenirs or otherwise disturb the exhibit. We've done our best to leave this wonder of history just the way we found it. Yes, the smell is somewhat unpleasant, but the curators feel it adds authenticity to the experience."
Or we make it the DHI fraternity house.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:11 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:28 pm
I would compare NOah to both the Roman Republic and Empire, as a republic he began with his reviews, both video games and movies, attracting and building up an audience for his channel, then he became an empire with his channel, putting out a steady stream of reviews, creating a Patreon that would leading to him getting that 5000 bux.

But then after a bunch of drama and controversy he began to decline and sink into despair, like a "black hole", wallowing in self pity, his views declined, Patreon declined, now lost his friend who is a girl(not much of a girlfriend relationship) and is about to lose the house. The empire wasn't destroyed by outside forces but from within, NOah was his own worst enemy.
People oriented themselves around AVGN first which was harmless. It's mostly the fault of Doge Walker who exemplified it that you should be an (autistic) eceleb by kickstarting his own cult and grooming people to his liking :lol:

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:46 pm

TheBilthCollector wrote:
veris leta facies wrote:

I say we nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:25 pm

TheBilthCollector wrote:
veris leta facies wrote:

Is there even enough space for a Lindsay Ellis exhibit? I think there is not enough room in the garden for a SeaWorld sized whale pool AND the "Branch of Inaction" installation. So maybe we go for an "Early LIidsay Ellis - Yes, people found her attractive" section where visitors shudder at the plight of thirst back in the day.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:28 pm

Lupa could be the tour guide. She'll need income when her YouTube "career" finally peters out.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:35 pm

TheBilthCollector wrote:
veris leta facies wrote:

Can i supply the gift store or set up a little horror show in the basement?
Two times a year there will be shows and poetry readings. And for Helloween i could set up a little zip line so we can let a naked spoony puppet fly over his garden.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:45 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:55 pm
Or we make it the DHI fraternity house.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:24 pm

I have to say, the best part of Spoony's tweeting at this point is when I look at the replies and always find some random crazy. We had Spanish Sperg, the Bullfrog and now Tranny Lenin:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:40 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:24 pm
I have to say, the best part of Spoony's tweeting at this point is when I look at the replies and always find some random crazy. We had Spanish Sperg, the Bullfrog and now Tranny Lenin:

She/her? He wishes, that degenerate drag queen homosexual. It's a shame decent human society no longer lynches these perverts anymore, humanity used to keep these freaks in check and the entire world was better off for it.