Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in The Render Queue

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:48 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:33 am
Fuck Martin Luther. Henry VIII with his 'Fuck the Pope. I'll start my own church. With blackjack. And hookers' was a much better story
Is he the dude that killed a bunch of bitches cause their pussies weren't tight enough? That shit was fire dawg, I wish I could kill my bitches after I'm done with them, fo' so'.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:21 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:48 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fuck Martin Luther. Henry VIII with his 'Fuck the Pope. I'll start my own church. With blackjack. And hookers' was a much better story
Is he the dude that killed a bunch of bitches cause their pussies weren't tight enough? That shit was fire dawg, I wish I could kill my bitches after I'm done with them, fo' so'.
The official reason was they couldn't pop out a son but we all know he was just a poonhound. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:26 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:21 am
Vaporwear wrote:
Keith Chegwin wrote:
The official reason was they couldn't pop out a son but we all know he was just a poonhound. :lol:
That man was popping cherries like it was going out of style. Man, those were the days.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:40 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:21 am
Vaporwear wrote:
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Late in life, Henry became obese, with a waist measurement of 54 inches (140 cm), and had to be moved about with the help of mechanical inventions. He was covered with painful, pus-filled boils and possibly suffered from gout. His obesity and other medical problems can be traced to the jousting accident in 1536 in which he suffered a leg wound. The accident re-opened and aggravated a previous injury he had sustained years earlier, to the extent that his doctors found it difficult to treat. The chronic wound festered for the remainder of his life and became ulcerated, thus preventing him from maintaining the level of physical activity he had previously enjoyed. The jousting accident is also believed to have caused Henry's mood swings, which may have had a dramatic effect on his personality and temperament
Henry the 8th was the Boogey of his time. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:10 pm

3AM/DEC 23/Was abducted. I suspect the antibiotics I was taking was causing interference. I could feel them operating on my lower back.

How does one keep tabs on Cuckson Jinson>? I want to extend the offer for a potential collaboration Review. Unlike Shooter_Andy, he has potential. However he has already blocked me on all social media, yet I have never once interacted with the man.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:02 pm

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:10 pm
3AM/DEC 23/Was abducted. I suspect the antibiotics I was taking was causing interference. I could feel them operating on my lower back.

How does one keep tabs on Cuckson Jinson>? I want to extend the offer for a potential collaboration Review. Unlike Shooter_Andy, he has potential. However he has already blocked me on all social media, yet I have never once interacted with the man.
Unless you're a dickgurl he's not interested.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:23 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:02 pm
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:10 pm

Unless you're a dickgurl he's not interested.
So he has a chance.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:56 pm

Kigunigger is halfway there.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

[TPM]Elbanana

Post by [TPM]Elbanana » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:11 pm

he turned into the spoony bum already?¿ i'm here cause I don't want to fucking iron my own clothes.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:23 am

If we're not careful and spoony does indeed take his own life this christmas eve. Then who do you think will inherit his legacy? Shooter_Andy & Jackson Jinson. We can not allow that to happen.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI