Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in The Render Queue

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:26 pm
Looks like rApril didnt want to spend another misserable christmass with Noah ¨"I once punched a christmass tree, because christmass sucks" Ant-weiner
You may be joking but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the straw that broke the camel's back. He's a Tonka-tier miserable prick that feels sorry for himself all year around who's extra miserable and an extra cunt around Christmas, a festivity April likely enjoys.
I'm sick and tired of his shit just from reading the tweets. Imagine being in that house with him. I swear the next time he'd run his mouth about punching Christmas trees I'd beat the shit out of him with one.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:58 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:33 pm
If his parents pay for the house he's never going to be homeless. I'd be more concerned about how he's going to pay for the food, water, electricity and heating on $400 a month.
200 for TacoBell value items spread over the month, and 200 for electric etc. Also he doesn't take the trash out anyway so he can just continue to live it. He's set!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:18 pm

So, did she take the dog?

Cause Loserone keeps whining about being alone, but he's not if that dog is still there. And that's a huge problem because that's a living, breathing animal that someone needs to walk, clean up after, feed, and spend quality time with. You can't just ignore it, a dog needs to be taken care of regardless of muh depression, and that's what annoys me here. Sure, April is a fuck up too and she should've dumped Antwhiler the first year he decided to make depression a full time occupation, but at least she took care of that dog and made sure it got taken outside for fresh air. There's no chance Spoony is doing anything with Oreo except neglecting her.

We should call animal services and tell them that he's abusing his dog, that way it'll be taken away from him.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:34 pm

From the Farms:
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:09 pm

Is it time for Meltdown 2019? No job to get fired from this time, Spoony, so really let your feelings out!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:18 pm

Can't wait for the next Live Wire at 5 in the morning to watch him bloatmax with value brand vodka feeling sorry for himself for an hour.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:29 pm

I bet that degenerate Jinson is begging April to get back with boss right now. That or plotting to grip Spoony for himself! #BornToCuck
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:32 pm

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:29 pm
I bet that degenerate Jinson is begging April to get back with boss right now. That or plotting to grip Spoony for himself!
Say, you wouldn't have anything to do with April's radio silence, would you? I halfway expect to see her bound and gagged in the background of your next snack time video.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:49 pm

:lol: Too bad Spoony's dick was inside rApril. She's effectively dead to anyone who knows her history. :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:52 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:18 pm
There's no chance Spoony is doing anything with Oreo except neglecting her.
To be honest, I'm not sure that's true. Because a lot of what Noah says is gross exaggeration. He was fine enough to drive around, we know he's been to shops and stuff. I think he can manage Oreo just fine, it's just that having to work in any capacity would have to involve facing the now-years of wasted time. He's *still* procrastinating. That Counter Monkey set is still collecting dust.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.