Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RedLine

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in The Render Queue

Post by RedLine » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:27 pm

Spoony does not recall. It was so long ago.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:28 pm

Yeah, remember the early 2000s when transfaggots were just everywhere and completely accepted? I sure as fuck don't. People being openly a faggot was barely a thing and any man running around in a dress was regarded as a potentially dangerous lunatic, as they should be.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:35 pm

Why is The Spoonyone so insufferable? He should leave that to us Kigurumi's.

I can't even look at his Twitter feed, it's infested with empty virtue signalling, depression
circle jerking, severe anti-Trump sentiment and so on. ad literal nauseam.

How could he retain a sense of any superiority over anyone? He's the lowest but he still seems
to think of himself as God an omniscient of all things related to politics? He is a pathetic opportunist
banking on the path of most laziness, always has been and always will be. It's obvious he is overcompensating for something, wouldn't be surprised if he dressed in black face at a play or did something egregiously offensive towards
women. He's as bad as Jew Wario in my opinion and it won't be long now until he's exposed.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:18 pm

>spoony doing something
I'll take "Modern Fairytales" for $500, Alex.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:42 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:59 pm
Fwiw I think he's saying the imaginary army vet is the one who did the beating... Maybe? Maybe I just think that because the idea of Spoony's ghoulish frame dragging a person is something I can't even perceive. I have a better chance of perceiving the fourth dimension than I do that mental image.
We cann all perceive the fourth dimension. Just in one direction.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:31 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:42 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:59 pm
Fwiw I think he's saying the imaginary army vet is the one who did the beating... Maybe? Maybe I just think that because the idea of Spoony's ghoulish frame dragging a person is something I can't even perceive. I have a better chance of perceiving the fourth dimension than I do that mental image.
We cann all perceive the fourth dimension. Just in one direction.
We all know One Direction changed your life profoundly but this is not the place to talk about your experience of coming out.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:07 pm

Fucker just daydream all day long and post useless shit on twitter, of course he's lying like every "real" anecdotes in his counter monkeys vids.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:09 pm

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:35 pm
It's obvious he is overcompensating for something, wouldn't be surprised if he dressed in black face at a play or did something egregiously offensive towards women. He's as bad as Jew Wario in my opinion and it won't be long now until he's exposed.
Well, we know about how he publicly solicited Nash into loaning him JesuOtrannu to chain in his basement and "love her his way."
I'm sure he's said other such "jokes" to women in real life.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:30 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:09 pm
I'm sure he's said other such "jokes" to women in real life.
I'm sure he hasn't. First bitch he got himself was some abominable construct, second one had to throw her tits into his face in a most desperate measure to snatch herself an IN in the money to coast forever. I'd be surprised if he ever said anything ever to a female not blood-related to him.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:04 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:30 pm
I'm sure he hasn't. First bitch he got himself was some abominable construct, second one had to throw her tits into his face in a most desperate measure to snatch herself an IN in the money to coast forever. I'd be surprised if he ever said anything ever to a female not blood-related to him.
Perhaps.
Spoony reminds me of how I used to be.... when I was in my teens and early 20s. I went through that Elliot Rodger stage of realizing that just existing and being a nice guy won't get you a girlfriend. There weren't MRA or pickup forums back then. So I tried, badly, to emulate what I saw the jocks and chads do. It was a long time ago, but I remember these guys coming up to my female friends and act like dicks to them. Doing what I was told was sexual harassment. And my chick friends would just giggle and then a week later I'd hear that she sucked that guy's dick.
So for a while I acted like a prick to some young women. Needless to say, it didn't work. But I remember being way too forward like Spoony's "joke". (I cringe at some of the dumb things I said.) And I think we can agree that Spoony was actually propositioning her with the plausible deniability of "just a joke."
お前はもう死んでいる。