Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spoony The Pussy One

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:47 pm

Initially, the insurance will cover everything necessary as that's what an insurance is there for. But since he's in the wrong, pretty much admittedly even as he didn't show up to court, they will seek to get as much back as possible.
He's got the worst-rated insurance and is unlikely to have great coverage anyway. They'll likely be a pain in the ass for a long time.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:19 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:08 pm

Now we know why she hates on Vic.

She also went out on a meal with him but Vic instead said bitch buy your own hot wings. :lol:

This deserves to be truckerlady's "she's mad cos she didn't get to go to Applebees."
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:23 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:23 pm
pibbs wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:46 pm
something
Completely unrelated, but I was looking at your sig and the way you draw Doge to be as maniacal looking as possible cracks me up.
Reminds me of that time he cosplayed Jack Nicholson in the Shining and actually managed to be kinda creepy doing it.
Thanks!
Mad Doge at Applebee's was my favorite to draw.
pibbs wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:39 am

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:33 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:19 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:08 pm

Now we know why she hates on Vic.

She also went out on a meal with him but Vic instead said bitch buy your own hot wings. :lol:

This deserves to be truckerlady's "she's mad cos she didn't get to go to Applebees."
I vote yay! Meme the hotwings.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:15 am

Big Star Wars convention was shyte. No one cosplayed as the New Zealand Churchurch Shooter or a falseflag stormtrooper but I guess it was a stroke of luck I didn't go to spoony's trial since he didnt show up. The guy from kiwi farms cucked out but a line from chicago to aurora was less than pocket change but IT WAs the will of the force. I would have shown up to court as a Sith Jellyfish and shouting incomprehensible insults towards Spoony and callled him a mew in court. My record is spotless, so i dont mind i get tarnished with a misdimenor in a forieng country. He was a coward for not going..

We must be better prepared for next time. I want squad's and patreon funds and backups and hotel reservatrions for his civil lawsuit. If there is a warrant for his arrest will any anons assist me in hunting him down? We can LARP as bounty hunters, I can finally be boba fett.

I was within 100 miles of spoony and I did not see his precious blood T_T
Last edited by BloodKnightDollfie on Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:09 am

The day a registered DHI user out guestfagged the guestfags.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:20 am

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:15 am
Old Black Man said he wanted to send someone undercover to PULL.
This guy is overqualified

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:04 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:09 am
The day a registered DHI user out guestfagged the guestfags.
We have to insure the correct precautions are put into place so that this predicament cannot happen again. An Anon must be on standby with properly allocated funds should an emergency situation occur that he must be deployed. That is all I am trying to say. It's a real eye opener for me. We are fortunate it ended the way it did. I know Personally, I will cut into my pocky and cosplay account and allocate the appropriate funds should a situation like this occur in the future,

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:33 am

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:15 am
Big Star Wars convention was shyte. No one cosplayed as the New Zealand Churchurch Shooter or a falseflag stormtrooper but I guess it was a stroke of luck I didn't go to spoony's trial since he didnt show up. The guy from kiwi farms cucked out but a line from chicago to aurora was less than pocket change but IT WAs the will of the force. I would have shown up to court as a Sith Jellyfish and shouting incomprehensible insults towards Spoony and callled him a mew in court. My record is spotless, so i dont mind i get tarnished with a misdimenor in a forieng country. He was a coward for not going..

We must be better prepared for next time. I want squad's and patreon funds and backups and hotel reservatrions for his civil lawsuit. If there is a warrant for his arrest will any anons assist me in hunting him down? We can LARP as bounty hunters, I can finally be boba fett.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:34 am

I dont want to be accused of antisemitism 8-)