Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:55 pm
He should follow Justin's example and finally end it.
Based on what we've seen, I don't think he'd be able to lift the gun
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:18 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:16 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
He could drink one of rApril's witch potions.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:23 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:12 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:52 pm
Jesus, just when I thought Spoony couldn't go any lower, he really now blames JewRapio's death for his laziness. Unfuckingbelievable, this low life faggot worm should be pulverized asap.
I'm surprised he didn't do that years ago.
In fact, I could have sworn he did already.
He made that vague "maybe I know how you feel" post on one anniversary of JewWario's death. Not blaming his laziness on JewWario's death, but about as scummy. "Sure would be a shame if I blew my brains out with a shotgun!" *nudges Patreon.

Spoony is one of those fuckers who made a big deal out of it even though he barely knew the guy though. Never did a crossover with him or anything. I don't think they even shared dank memes on Twitter. And even after JW's been outed as a rapist Spoony is STILL trying to milk this nonexistent relationship. Unbelievable.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:27 pm

Haha. They really don't like that they can't control the JewWario cover-up narrative

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:31 am

Wow, I remember at the older board when someone observed that Spoony, despite barely putting out content, was getting more on Patreon than Linkara was. Now Spoony's gone down so much that Linkara is about $2,000/month above him. This isn't the result of Linkara getting a lot more money on Patreon either, he's been surprisingly stable for the last 2 years. Guess it shows that actually putting out real content keeps your fans around. Then again, it seems 129 people still think Spoony's tweets are so brilliant he's worth giving money to (given that's all he's actually put out in the last 5 months or so).

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:55 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:12 pm
Is he blaming Jewario for his laziness? HE IS! HE'S BLAMING JEWARIO FOR ENDING HIS CAREER
Pathetic, he's a scumbag looking for any excuse to scam his fans out of money and those two CA fucks know it and don't give a damn. Damn near everyone on that site was a piece of fucking garbage.

And I don't give a shit that people are getting the details wrong about Marzgurl not knowing about Jewario because of the shit she has been doing to Vic, you reap what you sow cunt. Don't like rumors being spread about you? Then don't do it to Vic, cunt. I hope he sues you. And don't act like it was traumatic bitch, you were more concerned about looking bad for finishing his movie (and still are) than with him sleeping in the same hotel room with him after he fingered Mantis with nothing but his underwear on. If you really were traumatised the possibility of his touching you or jacking it in your sleep would be a bigger priority.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:58 am

Every time you think Spoony has hit rock bottom, he keeps going. Now he's gonna blame jewwario for why he can't make videos.

Was it him killing himself or him being a rapist that stopped you making videos, spoony? Or was it when Obama got elected for the second time? Or maybe it was Blonald Blump's fault?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:07 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:16 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
He's waiting for someone else to do it for him. Of course, you know he'd start pathetically begging for his life anyway.

Why can't Miles do his brother a favor and off him? He could just claim Noah was coming after him in a drug induced rage. Or harboring Mexicans.

I know some of you are beyond enraged with Spoony, but honestly his ennablers piss me off way more than him.
By all rights he should've been kicked out to the streets to fend for himself a long time ago.
At what point can his family just disown him and pretend he moved "far away?"
Couldn't they at least get him hooked on some kind of opiate addiction?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:10 am

Does Spoony think we're so stupid that we forgot that he stopped making videos long before JewRapio was outed?
And then I remember that, yes, his remaining fans really are that stupid.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:12 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:07 am

Couldn't they at least get him hooked on some kind of opiate addiction?
I realize alcohol isn't an opiate, but he's already an addict. I think he got hooked around the time he was making all those shitty vlogs (you can see tons of booze in the background and he was even drinking on camera some of the time) and he's been on a downward spiral of addiction ever since.

His family probably send him money, since I can't imagine that his youtube channel ad revenue +600 bucks from paymetons would be enough to sustain the home he's living in.

He says he's on medication for various things (when he cries about how he can't afford his medication.) So I assume, since he isn't doing therapy or anything that implies regular treatment/testing, that he's probably just renewing scrips and abusing pills.

I'd expect him to bitch a lot more than he does now if his doctor had him seeing a therapist or getting blood panels done every time he goes in for a checkup.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome