Spoony The Pussy One

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5887
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:28 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:10 am
I'm telling you, he'll pay online. He will soil himself in front of the judge if he shows up.
Depends. If it's just a ticket he's getting then yeah, he'll pay online. But he put two people in the hospital so I'm thinking he might be risking arrest if he skips court.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
pibbs
Posts: 3283
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by pibbs » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:37 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:28 pm
pibbs wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:10 am
I'm telling you, he'll pay online. He will soil himself in front of the judge if he shows up.
Depends. If it's just a ticket he's getting then yeah, he'll pay online. But he put two people in the hospital so I'm thinking he might be risking arrest if he skips court.
Cops don't give a shit about injuries unless the driver was under the influence or willfully assaulted someone with their vehicle.. Hospital shit is an insurance and civil court matter. According to the police report Noah was ticketed for running a red light. NOTHING ELSE. And he can pay that online. End of story.

Have you fuckers never gotten a ticket or been in a wreck in the US before?
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:56 pm

Even if he can't pay online, traffic court isn't, like, stand before a judge. You plead guilty/not guilty to a person behind a desk after waiting in a big line with a number. It's like a DMV, except instead of giving you a driver's license, they might take it away.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5887
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:13 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:37 pm
Have you fuckers never gotten a ticket or been in a wreck in the US before?
Not in the US, no
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
oldbones

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by oldbones » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:01 pm

At the very least his insurance premium is going to get jacked up. Also the people he hit and/or their insurance company will take him to civil court and collect an easy couple thousand at least. ETA until he fires off more abusive tweets to his medical insurance company about how he can't afford his drugs?

User avatar
Osterzone
Posts: 1333
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:24 pm

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Osterzone » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:14 pm

Also, the victims have 2 years to sue for damages, loss of work, etc. Seeing how crappy Spoony's insurance is, they probably won't provide any legal representation.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4607
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by CIANIgger » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:33 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:14 pm
Also, the victims have 2 years to sue for damages, loss of work, etc. Seeing how crappy Spoony's insurance is, they probably won't provide any legal representation.
TAKE HIS HOUSE... but of course those Chicago cucks won't do shit to Noah...
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:32 am

The house is on year 5(?) of a 40 year mortgage. There's not much equity to take.

User avatar
pibbs
Posts: 3283
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by pibbs » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:45 am

Depends on how much he put down. He bought the place at the height of his popularity.
Image

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 1013
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:48 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:45 am
Depends on how much he put down. He bought the place at the height of his popularity.
His parents have probably paid it off at this point.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CIANIgger, VoiceOfReasonPast and 7 guests