phpBB [video]

wildmage

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by wildmage » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:30 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:07 am
Seraphna wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:08 pm
I was looking at Spoony's tweeter yesterday and thought "damn, this shit is pretty fagtarded"
Commiecatgirl is that you?
More importantly, are you /leftypol/'s BO?

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:05 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:56 pm
Y-yur just f-FAGGOT! (got em...)
Even if i was, it would mean i still have more sex than you losers, because all you morons do is spend countless hours on this forum, basically just looking in a mirror, because you all are just spoonys and lupas (just minus the money of course), without apparently realizing it.
Getting fucked in the ass because of your job doesn't count...

:lol:

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:07 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:44 pm
Guest wrote:
CIANIgger wrote:
Even if i was, it would mean i still have more sex than you losers, because all you morons do is spend countless hours on this forum, basically just looking in a mirror, because you all are just spoonys and lupas (just minus the money of course), without apparently realizing it.
Getting fucked in the ass because of your job doesn't count...

:lol:
So where does that leave Academia?

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Guest wrote:
CIANIgger wrote:
All that anger is going to kill you faster.
So please continue

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:57 am

Guest wrote:
CIANIgger wrote:
Uhhhf....that hit me hard, buddy. I mean sure i would like the money that 39 views on YT and patreonbegging is making. And i would drag my drunken ass infront of an webcam and use the little fame i have left to make that kind of money a normal waiter in an restaurant here in german makes in tips . Hell i did do the last job every other month for an friend. But no. I rather go to my shitty 8to5 job for 5 days a week, go home to my wife (i even know how she looks ) and my child, do some work in my hobby shed and maybe i even work on my gear for the next battleplay.

But hey....i would like to exchange my life with some smelly dude that is scared of the shower and a chick that fucks her life every time she touches something.

And i know that the "Guests" will say "Ohh look at him. He has a perfect life. Hahaha...but why would he post here if he wasn't a looser?"

Well... nobody has to believe anything here. Its the internet. If xyou dont believe me, that is fine. I come here to sperg out. The last fev places on the net were you can. Vent that shit, or do you really think that ANYBODY here shows to 100% their full coulors? Nobody on this planet can be the true self at any time. That is why "I" think many of us are here. Because we can be that is not possible in real life. DHI is like our little Bar. A Trucker Bar like out of old movies.
And that is why such posts dont stick. I dont care because unlike the "Famous Internet people" ...i have a life outside of the net. And people that care for me irl, unlike the friends they have that only are searching for the next promotion picture or colaboration to make 2$ from adds over an shitty review. And i donz have to make 3h long "movies" that people dont watch to make me feel better. I work for my money and i am sure that i make more than any of this INs, and i will laught every time one of them starts to E-begg again because they cant even efford a new PC wvhen teir old one dies or the rent is due.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:25 am

>duck looking through window
Basement dweller confirmed.
Guest wrote:
Even if i was, it would mean i still have more sex than you losers,
>sex is a status symbol
So how's High School going?
mad bum wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:07 am
Commiecatgirl is that you?
Oooooooh!
wildmage wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:30 pm
More importantly, are you /leftypol/'s BO?

Guest wrote:
just minus the money of course
I'd make more than both of them combined from unemployment alone. I'd have to be a street bum to make less and even then that's stretching it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:13 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:25 am
Guest wrote:
I'd make more than both of them combined from unemployment alone. I'd have to be a street bum to make less and even then that's stretching it.
Here in munich we have a guy that is a Christmas bum. The fucker makes 18- 25k in the two months before christmas before he goes back to his little apartment somewhere 50km away from nürnberg.....were he gets hartz 4. No one can fuck him over because...would you bring that money to the bank?
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:23 am

GitGud wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:13 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:25 am
Guest wrote:
Here in munich we have a guy that is a Christmas bum. The fucker makes 18- 25k in the two months before christmas before he goes back to his little apartment somewhere 50km away from nürnberg.....were he gets hartz 4. No one can fuck him over because...would you bring that money to the bank?
Are we talking 25K euro? Because that's a year's worth of salary here in southern europe. And not in a survival mode precisely, rent+utilities+smartphone in a small town, food and maybe some entertainment for a whole year (no luxuries but you could lift weights, shitpost and maybe join a theatre group on that living wage alone).

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:33 am

Why do you think that every year the Bum and Begger count is rising in november/december? They make g9d money and atleast in munich are some organised gangs from russia/polland ect. Begging on the street is like selling hotdogs in New York., only that nobodx is selling begging permits

That was fun.
-Auli