Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:32 pm

I bet that Crystal Chronicles review is in the render queue as we speak! No worries if not Boss, health comes first! :^)

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:47 am

We all know by now that when Spoony says he's stuck in bed with crippling depression all it means is that he's spending the day playing video games and not doing shit. This fucker has all the time in the world to do nothing. His day is waking up playing video games, microwaving burrito's, drinking booze, and bullshitting on twitter then wash, rinse and repeat. No doubt he has alternate steam, Xbox, and PS4 accounts to blow off his nagging fans.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:47 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:09 pm
ME TOO! ME TOO!
SPOONY IS SEXUALLY HARASSING MARZGURL On a side note, these fucks are approaching middle-age and they never discuss adult things. Family, savings, vacations, charities, getting a new car, having children, etc etc.

It's always toys, games, movies, cartoons, and muh depression.
To be fair, most of those "adult things" would be really boring to hear about.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:51 am

That's not really the point I'm making. The point is these are middle-aged children, and the proof is what they only talk about.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:58 am

Auli wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:16 am
I think one of the CEOs of Tesla quitting might have been the real cause. SSHHHHH!!! about that, though.
Tesla also being way behind on their fucking deadlines to release and make enough cars to actually sell may also be a reason. But don't worry guys, Musk has CHARISMA and people like him (he smoked weed with Rogan, isn't he so COOOOL), surely we Tesla investors haven't been fucked over by this conman.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:58 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:51 am
That's not really the point I'm making. The point is these are middle-aged children, and the proof is what they only talk about.
70% of that generation is and 90% of this generation will forever be childlike, its not just INs
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:35 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:58 am
70% of that generation is and 90% of this generation will forever be childlike, its not just INs
As can be seen in this forum by just looking at the Avatars. Wrestling, 80's Nostalgia and other stuff man-childs love.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:14 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:51 am
It's better that they talk like this. Whenever they try to talk about grown-up things, I want to strangle them.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:35 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:58 am
As can be seen in this forum by just looking at the Avatars. Wrestling, 80's Nostalgia and other stuff man-childs love.
Don't forget the used-up whore with grayed hair that the mods use as the Guest avatar, that's because they secretly want to get their manchildren dicklets deep down that wrinkled, dry old pussy.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:24 pm

I got a kid and been close to 40 years old. I work my ass of for about 50 hours a week and i still like old cartoons. There is a differance between childish manchild and stuck in the past and loaded with nostalgia.
Spoony and all the other nobodys didnt grow up. They still think the world owes them and the biggest difference is that those fuckers never worked a real job for longer than some years. They are like crying babys and if someone is mean to them they cry louder.

If someone gives me banter i strike back and then ignore it. Hell a little wordfighting is fun. Do i cry if someone says something bad? No. Because i know what i am and that the other guy is the same ( or a bigger) loser than me. No harm done.

And thats no Nobody is on this board to defend themselfs. Without safespace they are fucked.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli