Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Tony Schiavone

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:33 am

I don't think most of his fans--let alone people in general--would get his references anymore. I had to look that one up and it's from some obscure MST3K episode. Who the fuck would know that except someone that lives in his head?

Hey, Noah, maybe wake up and step outside and see that that your audience has drifted far away?
The only remaining followers dont get it either; they'd just be happy to have you shot on their face. Your kingdom now only exists in your own mind.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:59 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:33 am
Your kingdom now only exists in your own mind.

This may be the your absolute best post + signature segway to this date.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:16 am
So why aren't the SJWs trying to fuck shit up for Spoony? Him trying to defend himself would be like watching a salmon battle a bear, but he's so pathetic even the Change the Channel twats couldn't give a squirt of piss for his ass.
Because no one cares. He's a has been no one remembers. For all his Trump-tweeting and SJW pandering absolutely no one except his shrunken fanbase of retarded welfare failures and a shrinking group of detractors that over time have moved on are paying attention to his ramblings. At this point he serves as little more than video fodder for other youtubers like Mister Metokur or the Down the Rabbit Hole guy to cash in on his failure by quickly summarizing Spoony's rise and fall for those precious youtube clicks.

His nonstop tweeting is so pathetic, I bet Spoony wishes desperately that his political opinions were heavily influential, you know he wishes he was the Twitter version of John Stewart, John Oliver, Stephen Colbert, or even that one bitch on TBS, but he isn't, he's inconsequential, just another crazy dude writing nonsense on Twitter, only this guy used to make "entertaining videos" once upon a time.

On another note, he's only 29 dollars off from hitting the $400's mark on his Patreon welfare scam. Think he'll hit that next month? I mean, he's not even streaming anymore, and absolutely no one actually wants to read his tweets, they're just hoping he'll make something akin to a video review at some point. I have to imagine that these guys have got to either run out of money at some point or go "yeah ok I gave him enough money for the videos he made during muh dark times, I think I'll spend the extra dollar a month on my transsexual hormone therapy instead".

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:19 pm

I fear his Patreon has more or less stabilized at this point. Now he just has to hope that his income is spread evenly among his remaining fans, lest having one of the bigger donators drop out could really cause him to take a hit.

And can you even get big with tweets alone? Methinks you have to import your followers from someplace else, since if there's anything twitter has in abundance, it's nobodies shouting their IMPORTANT OPINIONS into the void.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:59 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:19 pm

And can you even get big with tweets alone? Methinks you have to import your followers from someplace else, since if there's anything twitter has in abundance, it's nobodies shouting their IMPORTANT OPINIONS into the void.
The only one I know of was that "Shit My Dad Says" guy.
Didnt even make a full season, even with Shatner. Creator hasnt really been heard from since.

That McJuggernuggets guy gets more views wor his fake family drama.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:09 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:59 pm
The only one I know of was that "Shit My Dad Says" guy.
Didnt even make a full season, even with Shatner. Creator hasnt really been heard from since.
Didn't his dad die? Kind of lost his meal ticket.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Apricot Farmer

Post by Apricot Farmer » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:58 am

Do any of you know if Noah Antwiler does public appearances? I would like to know if he'd be interested in giving a motivational speech for a small group of troubled Chicago youths. It would be nice for them to hear about the success they can achieve in their lives from a 2009 Mashables Award Winner.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:27 am

Apricot Farmer wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:58 am
Do any of you know if Noah Antwiler does public appearances? I would like to know if he'd be interested in giving a motivational speech for a small group of troubled Chicago youths. It would be nice for them to hear about the success they can achieve in their lives from a 2009 Mashables Award Winner.
Doesn't he have an appearance fee of 500 dollars (not including travel, accommodation, food, which he expects to be paid for anyway.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:57 am

The fee has been lowered to 5 bottles of cheap vodka. Times have not been kind to poor Noah.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:01 pm

has this motherfucker made a video yet