Metal Jesus Cucks & General Retro Fucks

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Metal Jesus Cucks & General Retro Fucks

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:22 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:09 am
Wow he's posting a ton of things on fleabay. He must be desperate for money to support his lavish lifestyle of living on 10 grand a month.
You seriously think it's still that high? I'd be surprised if his paymetons is at 5k even.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:22 am
You seriously think it's still that high? I'd be surprised if his paymetons is at 5k even.
No way, but you can tell Mark must have expectations on his life and probably has a mansion of a home considering he was demanding like 8k a month just to say on youtube, so he jews out his viewers for every dollar he can get out of them.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:45 am

"Greed is massively strong." - some pollack.
Paywaling absolutely fucking everyhting is a sure way to get most of your non hardcore audience to fuck off. Esecially in an age where theres so much nominally free content to turn to.
Puting his podcast behind a paywall is especially dumb because podcasts are the most efficient medium for inducing mental illness. Best way to lull in the dopes with the most amount of time and the least amount of sense to give to your paymetons for the promise of early access or bonus episodes that were too shit to be put out publiucly.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:51 am

Even someone like Pat isn't that retarded, he just gives autist's the option though paymecon to watch the whole video feed in one go, or just wait for the youtube segments.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:02 am

It's like demanding an entry fee for a super market. Nigger, there are a thousand stores the same distance away (one click) for absolutely nothing.
Also a great way of making sure that you can't possibly have any growth.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:15 am

And like I said, if you show some good faith and you build an audience, that audience will cuck for you to an insane degree.

Mark's problem is he's trying to extract way more money from his fanbase than is realistic. He probably wants like 200k a year and plans to live in a mansion. It's gotta be something like that, because he was making a TON back during his heyday and he STILL paywalled his viewers until they got pissed off and left. 10k per month wasn't enough for his Mr. Scrooge ass.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:19 am

Nah, that was purely because that one buzzfeed video was making Ironman numbers and he didn't get a cent from it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:29 pm

If you thought begging fans for donations was bad enough, Metal Jesus emailed Last Gamer (the Australian guy with the massive game collection) asking if he would like him to make a video promoting LG, for a mere $3000.

Link to the actual email: https://www.facebook.com/LastGamerPage/ ... =3&theater

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:47 pm

"$3k just to help you out dood! It's not about the money! That's a totally reasonable hourly rate for youtube vidya editing, especially when I'm making you do half the work!" :roll:

Are we sure this is him though? Last Gamer didn't name names, and it could be any number of greedy cunts in the youtube gaming hustle. I could also see Angry Joe trying to pull shit like this.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:58 pm

I wouldn't put it past John riggs, he talks like that also and has a huge collection, way bigger than mj cucks.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]