Metal Jesus Cucks & General Retro Fucks

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Metal Jesus Cucks & General Retro Fucks

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:20 pm

Incidentally, my basement has flooded a few times, but my games and shit have never been damaged. They're stored in plastic bins rather than on gay shelves. MJcucks will risk damage to his collection that he's spent tens of thousands on, just so he can have a bunch of plastic crap behind him when he films himself telling you Hexyz Force is a HIDDEN JEM.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:13 pm

I flood my pants with piss.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:42 pm

I saw another video where a guy recommended using a shoe organizer to store controllers. I think I'll try that out.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:30 am

>Soy thumbnail
>MUH VIDEO GAME PRICES
>Free advertising for his seattle friends
>Collects 360/PS3 now and laments on the market he helped ruin
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:17 am

I'm gonna hold onto all my ps3 and 360 games for another 10 years and then sell them after this fucker has inflated prices to hilarious levels. Thanks metaljesuscucks.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:12 pm

The saddest thing is that it takes guys like this for some people to recognize game buying and selling patterns.

Next we just have to make people realize that ridiculously popular AAA games are never going to be worth any money because there was a metric fuck ton of them printed.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:18 pm

The safe bet for making profit long term will always be limited releases that have some demand, like JRPGs that received high scores. Basically, if someone asked me what to buy that would appreciate in value, and I could only give a short tip, it would be to follow Atlus and Nintendo releases and buy mostly those. Nintendo never prints enough copies to meet demand and Atlus prints just barely enough copies for what they think demand will be/what they can afford to print. So if you buy physical copies of those, it's unlikely for them to depreciate. But don't pay list price because then your shit has to appreciate that much more before you break even. There's a point in the market where the price dips to around the $20 range, even for rpgs and rare stuff. That's the time to buy what you think will appreciate. I've seen a lot of psp games go from around $15 to $60 almost overnight. You know what games those were? Shit like Pissona. Nintendo buys are obvious. Buy all the first-party shit. Even the ones they printed a ton of copies for will be worth something eventually if your buy-in is low enough. The dudes who paid $5 for wind waker copies years ago have tripled or quadrupled their money now.

It's no good to just buy every limited or small release, however, because you don't want to buy a game that 3 people care about. I'm speaking in terms of collectfagging/sellfagging, because none of these people play games anyway. :D
SpoilerShow
Honestly though, if you play gaymes and buy gaymes physically to play, you will eventually be able to sell off your collection on the whole for around what you paid. Probably more. You're unlikely to lose much because, for every cheapo game that is worth nothing, you'll have a Pikmin 2 or Skies of Arcadia to print money.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:16 pm

You guys should've bought a Vectrex ten years ago. The price inflated by an order of magnitude.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:07 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-zRgl7gsEE&t=0s[/youtube]

What a fuckin' fat bastard

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:52 pm