Mathew "I'm Cryin', Youtube's Dyin'" Patrick

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Mathew "I'm Cryin', Youtube's Dyin'" Patrick

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:30 am

Otherwise known as MatPat of Gayme Theory!

Did a loose search for his thread, didn't see one, so ban me if I missed an existing one.

Discuss this Gamma Nu-male who can't get Japanese History, or anything one could easily Google, correct.

:D

I did so love the hate storm he got for messing up one a couple Weebshit facts about Samurai or some shit.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Mathew "I'm Cryin', Youtube's Dyin'" Patrick

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:41 am

Because he went full retard going all "A katana can cut mount Fuji in half while a longsword is as blunt as a brick". He seriously, unironically was dumber about it than Deadliest Warrior or some weeaboo that wears kimonos in public.

Anyway, MatPat has the talent to be wrong about absolutely everything all the time without exception. He's not even doing it intentionally. It's just his blessing/curse. Outside of that the guy is utterly forgettable in every regard.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:43 am

I'm over due for a thread to be a bust, so this might be it, but I'm gonna roll those dice and see if this one catches fire! :D

SOMEONE on here has SOMETHING that they've been saving....

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:10 am

I have nothing but I do hate him and everything/everyone he is associated with. The only solace we can take is that he lives in California and we know that soon it will be bathed in hellfire.

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:36 am

He has the most punchable face imaginable coupled with an ear raping voice that sounds like the essence of raw narcissism. He's a cuntflap with no respect for anyone who has constructive criticism on his videos (inaccuracy on medieval weapons, Undertale cocksucking, giving the Pope a copy of Undertale as a representation of "muh gamer culture", Half-Life misinformation, FNAF cocksucking, throwing PewDiePie under the bus, so on and so forth) as he'll respond with either bitching or outright blocking.

His earliest videos, prior to starting Game Theory, had something to do with theater arts & singing.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:04 am

Seele wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:36 am
He has the most punchable face imaginable coupled with an ear raping voice that sounds like the essence of raw narcissism. He's a cuntflap with no respect for anyone who has constructive criticism on his videos (inaccuracy on medieval weapons, Undertale cocksucking, giving the Pope a copy of Undertale as a representation of "muh gamer culture", Half-Life misinformation, FNAF cocksucking, throwing PewDiePie under the bus, so on and so forth) as he'll respond with either bitching or outright blocking.

His earliest videos, prior to starting Game Theory, had something to do with theater arts & singing.
So basically he was the typical closet homo growing up.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:26 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:04 am
So basically he was the typical closet homo growing up.
He's more the guy that's blatantly gay all the time and tell you about his favourite cock sucking technique. He'll have a phillipino fuckboy around at all times and touch him inappropriately. He's this guy from Scary Movie:
https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/sc ... 1122083657
And when you ask him about his boyfriend he'll then insist on not being gay.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:03 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:30 am
I did so love the hate storm he got for messing up one a couple Weebshit facts about Samurai or some shit.
Bushido is srs bsns, baka gaijin-kun.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:41 am
Because he went full retard going all "A katana can cut mount Fuji in half while a longsword is as blunt as a brick". He seriously, unironically was dumber about it than Deadliest Warrior or some weeaboo that wears kimonos in public.
Weebs never change :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:10 pm

Isn't this the same forum that was spergin' about Samurai Swords needing to be bathed in human blood, so they can absorb the iron in it to make them true swords?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:11 pm

He is that guy with all the weird game theories? With all the wrong conclusions? Last he made a video about how much money Scrooge McDuck had. That was horrible.