Mathew "I'm Cryin', Youtube's Dyin'" Patrick

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Mathew "I'm Cryin', Youtube's Dyin'" Patrick

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:17 am

The MatPat cries out in pain as his ads are pulled.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:00 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:08 am
Still can't believe that faggot dyed his hair, his YouTube algorithm must of told him to.
He did me a great service. He's the most bland of bland-looking motherfuckers out there. That thing some niggers say that all whites look alike? I get that with this drone. I can never fucking tell who he is just from a picture because he looks like some stock photo dude. He's basically the NPC meme in person.
I still can't tell him apart just from an image from any of the other died hair faggots on YT but at least I can immediately ignore the guy's videos at the first glance.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:56 pm

You say that because you haven't seen or worst, heard enough of those gayming faggots on youtube. I swear, almost everyone looks and sounds alike, it's almost crazy. The only way to separate them is perhaps the games they cover, if you're lucky and a hint of an accent.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:09 am

Oh no. My facial memory is very good. I just can't remember names very well because they are mostly meaningless to me. But I will recognize pretty much every fuck I've ever met, just couldn't tell you the name. But MatPat is so fucking bland he may as well be featureless. The shit he's talking about doesn't help either because it's always 100% Reddit that escapes his mouth.
So him dyeing his hair is very helpful. Dyed hair = guaranteed shit. So I don't even have to figure out if it's that guy or some other dyed hair guy - it's shit anyway so I can safely ignore it right away.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:32 am

I would say even this is scummy for him, but this is the same faggot that cries about muh money.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:16 am

The only thing that pulls views these days are survival videos. I have some videos about DIY alcohol burners, BuddyBurner Hobo fireplaces, and cooking with things like instant potato mash. Had about 370 subs and some hundered views per month. I was a partner but YT threw me out. Last week i got a mail that YT wellcomes me back as partner. 2145 subs and thousands of views.
Declined and set all vids on private. I dont wanna become an IN
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:21 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:32 am

I would say even this is scummy for him, but this is the same faggot that cries about muh money.
I saw people on twitter posting about this. "How can anyone support this?" "I'm a huge matpat fan, but this is the last straw!" "I love matpat normally, but this is over the line."

Nigga please. Matpat has been posting this tier of exploitative clickbait for years now. He's had game devs flat out tell him to stop posting lies, and he continues. The only thing he cares about is making youtube shekels. It wasn't like he used to be good and lost his way. He never had a soul to begin with. Just a big pit where he dumps his bags of youtube money that he gets from the 12-and-younger crowd.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:33 pm

Funny part is that he got into YouTube only because he bombed in stand up comedy and as an actor. He is fortunate that for the most part fans of YouTubers like shit so he gets worshipped.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:29 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:21 am
He's had game devs flat out tell him to stop posting lies, and he continues.
The dude that made FNAF telling him he's wrong and should stop making gay FNAF theory videos:

SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:48 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:33 pm
Funny part is that he got into YouTube only because he bombed in stand up comedy and as an actor. He is fortunate that for the most part fans of YouTubers like shit so he gets worshipped.
All comedians need to be killed. They're all Mattpatt tier people.