Animation Reviews, Thats hitting Rock bottom

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Animation Reviews, Thats hitting Rock bottom

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:34 pm

I've got it running in the background. It's kinda amusing because it's a snowflake SJW calling SU racist the whole time. A wonderful example that you can't win with those cunts, even if you pander hard toward them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:48 am

The left eat their own. Near the end he roundly rejected "straight ally" as an acceptable position in the LGTBBQ spectrum. That made me laugh.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:54 pm

Oh and I think the fuckboy identifies as female. If you can't get some transfaggot on board with your transshit show, that's a problem.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:42 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:54 pm
Oh and I think the fuckboy identifies as female. If you can't get some transfaggot on board with your transshit show, that's a problem.
It absolutely is a transfag, and a commie. A straight up Marxist to boot. Even before I got redpilled on "Lily" Peet I knew something was wrong with this dude from when I first encountered him with his Legend of Korra video. Legend of Korra was a shit show, and some of his reasons are even legit, but he gets SO mad about things like:

Republic City having 1920's western tech and culture. Ranted about "america-centrism" in fiction and calling the 20's "the worst period to be alive".

Amon being a "strawman" of communism. Also whines about political violence being treated as bad, and how that's just propaganda by people in power. Trannie, if political violence ever goes mainstream, you are DOOMED. Even people on your own side will lynch you eventually because you're a well known backstabbing, self-aggrandizing drama whore.

Zahir's anarchism being shallow. Went on an irrelevant rant about anarchism in general that had nothing to do with the show. So somewhat sympathetic villain is fantasy commie = unfair strawman, somewhat sympathetic villain is fantasy anarchist = not a negative enough depiction. Gee, I wunder wat this personz polidicks are?!?!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:50 pm

But communist nations are so well known for their equal and fair treatment of transfaggots. They get to go to the same gulag as any other degenerate.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:42 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
It absolutely is a transfag, and a commie. A straight up Marxist to boot. Even before I got redpilled on "Lily" Peet I knew something was wrong with this dude from when I first encountered him with his Legend of Korra video. Legend of Korra was a shit show, and some of his reasons are even legit, but he gets SO mad about things like:

Republic City having 1920's western tech and culture. Ranted about "america-centrism" in fiction and calling the 20's "the worst period to be alive".

Amon being a "strawman" of communism. Also whines about political violence being treated as bad, and how that's just propaganda by people in power. Trannie, if political violence ever goes mainstream, you are DOOMED. Even people on your own side will lynch you eventually because you're a well known backstabbing, self-aggrandizing drama whore.

Zahir's anarchism being shallow. Went on an irrelevant rant about anarchism in general that had nothing to do with the show. So somewhat sympathetic villain is fantasy commie = unfair strawman, somewhat sympathetic villain is fantasy anarchist = not a negative enough depiction. Gee, I wunder wat this personz polidicks are?!?!
Zaheer's anarchism actually is fairly shallow, though I'm going to guess the reasons I'll give aren't the reasons that were in the video. The problem with Zaheer's anarchism is that it doesn't make sense. Okay, I don't think anarchism makes sense to begin with, but your typical anarchist at least has some kind of idea as to how society is supposed to function without a government, whereas Zaheer, by his own admission, just wanted to get rid of all order everywhere, and no reason was really provided for it outside of the vague idea that disorder is somehow the natural state (why? how?). It'd be one thing if he was something like the Joker in The Dark Knight, but he's too stoic for that kind of characterization to work.

Sadly, Zaheer was still the best villain in Legend of Korra.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:20 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:47 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:42 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:

Zaheer's anarchism actually is fairly shallow, though I'm going to guess the reasons I'll give aren't the reasons that were in the video. The problem with Zaheer's anarchism is that it doesn't make sense. Okay, I don't think anarchism makes sense to begin with, but your typical anarchist at least has some kind of idea as to how society is supposed to function without a government, whereas Zaheer, by his own admission, just wanted to get rid of all order everywhere, and no reason was really provided for it outside of the vague idea that disorder is somehow the natural state (why? how?). It'd be one thing if he was something like the Joker in The Dark Knight, but he's too stoic for that kind of characterization to work.

Sadly, Zaheer was still the best villain in Legend of Korra.
Oh, Zaheer's anarchism was absolutely shallow. To go more in depth they would have had to pick a branch of anarchism, like anarcho-capitalism, anarcho-communism, or even make him a Ted Kaczynski type who's a full on anarcho-primitivist. That last one might actually have been kind of interesting, and would actually make more sense in the Avatar world, where things are just barely industrializing. But the Korra writers were worthless hacks who somehow managed to not properly explore literally a single theme they introduced in that show.

But instead of talking about the problem with the character, "Lily" uses this complaint to go off on a several minute tangent about how anarchism is stupid, without ever actually saying WHY it's stupid. His criticism of anarchism is even more shallow than the show's presentation of anarchism. And again, it's in contrast with the complaint that communism is being demonized and oversimplified. I mean, communism is based on putting communist revolutionary (terrorist) leaders in charge of all property and goods and trusting them to be "fair", which seems like a pretty damn stupid ideology to me, especially considering how it works in real life. Basically, this cunt's complaints about all politics in the show can be summed up as "be more biased".

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:05 am

The problem isn't putting leaders in place. The problem is expecting that everyone plays along for no benefit whatsoever that's so dumb about communism.
At the same time, you provide a net of easy advancement in actual power and fucking over who ever you want to fuck over by either reporting "crimes" or making them up. You don't just have to be a moron to expect that shit to work, you have to expect it to not work and somehow think you can handle it regardless.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:42 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:20 pm
Oh, Zaheer's anarchism was absolutely shallow. To go more in depth they would have had to pick a branch of anarchism, like anarcho-capitalism, anarcho-communism, or even make him a Ted Kaczynski type who's a full on anarcho-primitivist. That last one might actually have been kind of interesting, and would actually make more sense in the Avatar world, where things are just barely industrializing. But the Korra writers were worthless hacks who somehow managed to not properly explore literally a single theme they introduced in that show.
A better thing to do with Zaheer might have been to not have him be an anarchist at all. It would've worked out perfectly if he was of the opinion that rulers must earn the right to rule (e.g. being elected) rather than it being inherited. With the Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom both being monarchies, he would therefore want to bring them down because their rulers did nothing to earn their power other than happening to be born to the right person. It even provides a motivation for wanting to remove the Avatar from the world, because the strongest power in the world is essentially handed to someone at birth rather than to someone who has demonstrated they deserve it. All of his actions in the series can be justified by this philosophy, and it makes a heck of a lot more sense than the one he did offer. Okay, it'd mean he'd have no reason to dislike Republic City, but he never takes any action against it so there's still no change to the plot itself.

But I suppose that's all old news at this point.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:21 pm

If they did that, too many plebs in the audience would see him as a good guy. Plus, as 'Murricans, the creators can't process how violently bringing democracy to people who didn't ask for it and couping their leaders might be wrong. :lol: