Animation Reviews, Thats hitting Rock bottom

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Animation Reviews, Thats hitting Rock bottom

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:08 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:56 pm
I do know that Tara Strong is a humongous THOT and that Sean Schemmel is so insecure that he actually got another Goku voice actor removed from a panel, or something.
also add that Trailer guy kisses Tara's ass every second, or most Anime VAs are complete autistics

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:58 pm

I'm not ASS, but I get a creepy pedo vibe from Tara. Maybe it's all the cosplay pictures she puts herself in, with the sexulized cartoon outfits, and how she seems eerily similar to similar news stories of read of those like her who'd been busted.

The fact that she's a libshit ex-Cucknadian probably contributes to that too.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:02 am

You also have to keep in mind that she does voices for things like My Little Pony and whatnot. I think she also did Bubbles from the original Powerpuff Girls??

She's closely associated with things that little kids would, generally, enjoy so it wouldn't surprise me. Especially with how much she throws her body around.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:35 am

Tara Weak is a old and busted semi attractive female acting in a male space, throw her fake tits about and the betas lap it up. Amerigainjin cartoon fans are pathetic, weebs and otaku expect more from their beat bitches.
/r/ing sauce on that Sean Scammel spergeout, was the other Goku actor Ian James Corlet? Niggers like sperging over him.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:48 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:35 am
/r/ing sauce on that Sean Scammel spergeout, was the other Goku actor Ian James Corlet? Niggers like sperging over him.
https://i.imgur.com/qWiXuc3.jpg

It was Peter Kelamis. The guy who also did Rolf from Ed Edd 'n' Eddy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/8 ... ancel_his/

More info here.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:42 am

You'd think two different Goku VA's would to some fun stuff together, like an ironic "Goku vs Goku" face-off.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:55 am

I thought about suggesting he got in a spat with Peter Kelamis for memes (because I didn't think anybody cared about him) but it turns out he actually did. Damnit, losing my edge.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:42 am
You'd think two different Goku VA's would to some fun stuff together, like an ironic "Goku vs Goku" face-off.
I thought the same thing. That would have been >fun but nah, the like, fourth English Adult Goku takes his role very seriously.
Actors are all fags and I'm put out cigarettes on Sean's tongue like the sidewalk.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:21 pm

well Ralph the movie hack did a new video, well hungover, amazing

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:31 pm

I still can't believe Ralph got popular when I remember him as the irate gamer of plinkett a few years back
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:32 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:31 pm
I still can't believe Ralph got popular when I remember him as the irate gamer of plinkett a few years back
He's still is