Brookers (Brooke Brodack)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Brookers (Brooke Brodack)

Post by Poonoo » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:01 pm

We have a thread for people not worth their own thread here:

viewtopic.php?p=22866#p22866

If we keep getting more foxdickfarms tier topics like this, I might start locking the threads and leading them to that topic.

Seriously, who gives a fuck about NumaNumaGirl?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:57 pm
Why is this a thing? This thread is going to get buried you fucking faggot. Stop scraping for random cunts on the internet. We need something milk worthy that i can properly take a dump on.
Blame the faglord who started the Orcil thread. After that, all bets are off. Besides, Brookers is possibly the first Nobody in existence, so suck a dick which you obviously love doing.
I see another guest poster has arrived from Spoony's Reddit. It's Orcril not Orcil. If you're going to come here and sniff and flutter her cooch get her name DHI name right. Orcril matters because her fuckery contradicts everything spoony says and does on twitter. Half the shit she does gives insight to what life is like inside SPoony's house outside of Twitter. This Brookers shit is shit that has nothing to do with shit other than the internet can't flush it.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

Forky

Post by Forky » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Never mind it then. Didn't know it was going to cause so much strife.