April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:16 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:17 am
I'm not especially familiar with Illinois law but I'm wondering if Spoony dies would April be able to claim control of the house and that's the only reason she is "staying" with him?
I'm not familiar with Illinois law either. But I imagine it's the same as anywhere. If he has a will and he wills her the house, it's hers. If he doesn't have a will, all his assets go to his family. So if she wants the house after he dies, she'll either have to marry him or get him to make a will.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:17 pm

So her grand keikaku hinges on Spoony doing something :lol: ?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:41 pm

I don't believe the house is his. Not just that it isn't paid off but also that his parents are paying it off.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:45 pm

I don't think that matters in the scheme of things. Even assuming that his parents paid the deposit and are paying the mortgage, so long as his name is on the deed and all the relevant documents the house is, for all intents and purposes, his.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:52 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:45 pm
I don't think that matters in the scheme of things. Even assuming that his parents paid the deposit and are paying the mortgage, so long as his name is on the deed and all the relevant documents the house is, for all intents and purposes, his.
Rather it's the bank's. rApril's summer job couldn't pay it off if she'd have to sell it. But I don't believe Spoonster has written up a will so it'll land in his parent's hands anyway if he should drop right now.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:55 pm

If he had life insurance and he died that would probably pay off any mortgage. Of course he's as likely to have life insurance as he is to have a will
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:57 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:55 pm
If he had life insurance and he died that would probably pay off any mortgage. Of course he's as likely to have life insurance as he is to have a will
Yeah, very unlikely. He doesn't have the money for one either.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:56 pm

Life insurance would kinda require him to care both about others, and what will happen after he dies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:57 am
But that's some bare minimum bullshit and she knows it, any halfway decent man would've kicked her out for being useless at everything except as a thing to fuck
TOBE FAIR, isn't this true of the majority of American women these days?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:03 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:58 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:57 am
But that's some bare minimum bullshit and she knows it, any halfway decent man would've kicked her out for being useless at everything except as a thing to fuck
TOBE FAIR, isn't this true of the majority of American women these days?
>these days