April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7597
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:16 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:17 am
I'm not especially familiar with Illinois law but I'm wondering if Spoony dies would April be able to claim control of the house and that's the only reason she is "staying" with him?
I'm not familiar with Illinois law either. But I imagine it's the same as anywhere. If he has a will and he wills her the house, it's hers. If he doesn't have a will, all his assets go to his family. So if she wants the house after he dies, she'll either have to marry him or get him to make a will.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 16785
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:17 pm

So her grand keikaku hinges on Spoony doing something :lol: ?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20703
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:41 pm

I don't believe the house is his. Not just that it isn't paid off but also that his parents are paying it off.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7597
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:45 pm

I don't think that matters in the scheme of things. Even assuming that his parents paid the deposit and are paying the mortgage, so long as his name is on the deed and all the relevant documents the house is, for all intents and purposes, his.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20703
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:52 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:45 pm
I don't think that matters in the scheme of things. Even assuming that his parents paid the deposit and are paying the mortgage, so long as his name is on the deed and all the relevant documents the house is, for all intents and purposes, his.
Rather it's the bank's. rApril's summer job couldn't pay it off if she'd have to sell it. But I don't believe Spoonster has written up a will so it'll land in his parent's hands anyway if he should drop right now.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7597
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:55 pm

If he had life insurance and he died that would probably pay off any mortgage. Of course he's as likely to have life insurance as he is to have a will
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20703
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:57 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:55 pm
If he had life insurance and he died that would probably pay off any mortgage. Of course he's as likely to have life insurance as he is to have a will
Yeah, very unlikely. He doesn't have the money for one either.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 16785
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:56 pm

Life insurance would kinda require him to care both about others, and what will happen after he dies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3497
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:57 am
But that's some bare minimum bullshit and she knows it, any halfway decent man would've kicked her out for being useless at everything except as a thing to fuck
TOBE FAIR, isn't this true of the majority of American women these days?
CURRENTLY BLOCKED BY: Nostalgia Chick, Todd in the Shadows, JesuOtaku, Linkara, MarzGurl, DC Douglas

User avatar
Guest

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:03 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:58 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:57 am
But that's some bare minimum bullshit and she knows it, any halfway decent man would've kicked her out for being useless at everything except as a thing to fuck
TOBE FAIR, isn't this true of the majority of American women these days?
>these days

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], TheBilthCollector and 4 guests