April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
oldbones

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by oldbones » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:49 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:22 pm
Singh'sSpot wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:19 pm
No luck so far on the second job
Check out the replies blasting NOah
This was already posted not two pages back. What the fuck do you think spurred the conversation about jobs?
A few obvious explanations:

1) The person/persons funneling them money behind the scenes has cut them off.
2) She's preparing for extra billth due to the wreck and possibly shitbag getting another car that he won't use to drive her to work. Of course, spoony won't get a job or even do shit videos for money anymore.
3) April is saving up to leave the psycho.
4) She's finally getting bored with her useless "hobbies" of skyrim rape fantasies and creepy dolls and wants another no talent, no responsibility job to fill the hours.

Singh'sSpot

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Singh'sSpot » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:23 pm

See she knows that Spoonball is gonna be fined and probably get sued, doesn't help that he pleaded not guilty, so in anticipation of his patreonpig account getting drained she took action and planned to get a second job to fill in the income gap.

Brillant, she's like Otto Von Bismark cause Bismark always has a plan,

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:33 pm

Thirsty Carl can't man up and save her from her billth. Pathetic.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:37 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:33 pm
Thirsty Carl can't man up and save her from her billth. Pathetic.
Hey, go easy on the guy! He's already sucking cocks in back alleys to have enough money for fat camwhore Chell!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:28 pm

She was born in April and they named her April? So if she were born today, is her real name April the Fool?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:50 pm

She really wants people to know it's her birthday. Noah probably forgot. What kind of awful gift would Noah give April on her birthday?

My answer:
Soap. And not that froo froo pretty soap women like, but a three pack of Irish Spring.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:45 am

Ugh, look at what they've done to that dog. It's gonna get the beetus.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:31 pm

Thank goodness she didn't tell us how many of those were nudes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:09 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:50 pm

What kind of awful gift would Noah give April on her birthday?
An STD and one of those infections you get from not washing.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread (it's usually thirstposting from guests), but I agree she should keep her glasses on and sport normal-colored hair. She looks far better when she's not doing the dumb edgy anime slut look. I mean, bitch, you're like 35 or some shit. You're too old to be trying to pull off the twitch thot teenybopper styles.

As for Spoony, I think he's beyond help. She needs to cut bait and get the hell out of there. Hopefully that's what the second job is for. But even without a second job, she could easily go rent a room somewhere with what she makes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:26 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:09 am
I haven't been keeping up with this thread (it's usually thirstposting from guests), but I agree she should keep her glasses on and sport normal-colored hair. She looks far better when she's not doing the dumb edgy anime slut look. I mean, bitch, you're like 35 or some shit. You're too old to be trying to pull off the twitch thot teenybopper styles.

As for Spoony, I think he's beyond help. She needs to cut bait and get the hell out of there. Hopefully that's what the second job is for. But even without a second job, she could easily go rent a room somewhere with what she makes.
>implying Spoony has had sex enough times to contract an STD

I don't care how gross Scarlett is, dude is basically a monk.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.