April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Cuckson

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Cuckson » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:21 pm

Its better to pay a visit to your local mens pharmacy and pay for the executive treatment than "antibiotics" ,atleast the medicine isnt contaminated if you go to a nice one.
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:29 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:50 pm
Is it bad that I missed the cue that you were implying sex with a prostitute, as opposed to a regular woman.
Nah, there's barely any difference anyway. At least a prostitute will fuck off and have lower expectations.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:44 pm

The prostitute also does what YOU want
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:28 am

Hmm. Let's see. Got my bag packed, need to gas up the car.
Putting in their address to Google maps... 8 hours straight north.. not bad.
I'll need to get a hotel for the night.

So, once I slap rApril, should I do the same for Spoons? Or should I give him a proper beating? I'm going to liberate Oreo. if someone wants to take him I can meet up anywhere along the Mississippi River.

LEGAL NOTICE: April this is only a joke. Don't go all Martyr on Twitter with muh "gett'n death threats." You aren't worth the effort.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:38 am

Why does April have to like something I like? This song is kinda trash though.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:02 am

So why did the Gorrilaz change band members and why is most of the song keyboard and shit but they rather show the guitarrist that has fuckall to do during that song. Can't even fictional bands be spared from getting shit over time?
pibbs wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:28 am
Hmm. Let's see. Got my bag packed
Prepper?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:53 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:02 am
pibbs wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:28 am
Hmm. Let's see. Got my bag packed
Prepper?
You know, people make fun of those guys, but I totally wish I could go off grid. Solar panels, fresh water well, out in the country, armed to the teeth... Maybe even have a compound.

Not because I'm paranoid, just wanna be left the fuck alone.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:58 am

No, I totally get that. Shit will go down here eventually and I won't sit and wait at home for fuckers to come and get me.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Living off the GRIDS is the NEET dream. There really isn't anything in the world for me, it's all trash. I wanna be left alone, die a virgin, and never have my bones discovered. But then fbi niggers always get pissy when you leave their surveillance system. Throw you in prison with the blacks and spics you were trying to avoid.
Rip uncle Ted.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Liberating Oreo is kinda a worthy cause. If nothing else, putting her out of her misery.... :(
-The user formerly known as CIANigger