April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:42 am

You know what? I think I kind of like April. She's obviously an idiot for canoodling with Spoony, but she really doesn't have a mean bone in her body. I've never witnessed her behaving in a nasty way even when she was provoked. I think it's admirable.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Rapeculture

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:48 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:42 am
You know what? I think I kind of like April. She's obviously an idiot for canoodling with Spoony, but she really doesn't have a mean bone in her body. I've never witnessed her behaving in a nasty way even when she was provoked. I think it's admirable.
She only ever sperged out once that I recall, and even then, it wasn't that bad. With someone like Lupa, you can just tell that she's a nasty person, it's like she's not even trying to hide it most of the time. But April just comes across as a peaceful forest elf or some shit, just trying to get through the day or whatever.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:03 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:48 am
She only ever sperged out once that I recall, and even then, it wasn't that bad. With someone like Lupa, you can just tell that she's a nasty person, it's like she's not even trying to hide it most of the time. But April just comes across as a peaceful forest elf or some shit, just trying to get through the day or whatever.
Just don't sneeze around her, she'll punch you right in the face.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:32 am

I'll nibble the bait here and agree. Really she's the side show of a side show at this point.

She seriously does need to do something about her situation before it's too late.... besides flick the bean to Skyrim sex mods... that's just good advice.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:46 am

Nah, she is a SJW. At the beginning of that Star wars vlog she bitched about people who didn't like Rei as bigots. She is just dumber than Lupa and spends her time wanking to Skyrim mods rather than Twitter drama.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:18 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:46 am
Nah, she is a SJW. At the beginning of that Star wars vlog she bitched about people who didn't like Rei as bigots. She is just dumber than Lupa and spends her time wanking to Skyrim mods rather than Twitter drama.
So she spends her time far more wisely than anyone around here, basically. :lol:

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:11 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:46 am
I see, I never saw the Star Wars vlog, but she is a dangerhair, so I should have guessed that she was probably SJW anyways. Yeah, I get the impression that she's never really sperged about social justice on Twitter.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:06 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:39 am
Most of us have said that she could probably do better than Spoony, but she's on her 11th hour and running out of time before she totally dries up into a prune.

I think that's why she's so baffling and why someone gave her her own thread. She needs to run away NOW before it's too late. Spoony is a lost cause, but she probably could find some some middle-aged blue collar guy that would keep her around and iron bull her if she started looking around on Tinder (or whatever it is people use these days) and started planning her escape.
Of course she could leave him, I mean, I don't find that angular mannish look attractive at all, but as always it's much easier for a girl to find a decent guy than the other way around. She just has to put on a push-up bra and wear some makeup, and we know she possesses the capacity to do both those things.

But she's lazy so she won't. Like her "boyfriend" she's lazy and doesn't think about the long term. She lives in some dude's house, plays videogames all day, and doesn't put out because her "boyfriend" is too drunk all the time, that's probably all she's looking for in life. Nevermind that he'll probably lose the house and in the advent of a financial emergency they're both completely screwed, she's just content living a shitty unambitious life masturbating to Skyrim mods, tweeting, bumming around some burnout's home, and working part-time folding clothes. She's less of a slacker than Spoony only because she at least has a job, but no abled-bodied American in her mid-30s should be working a job folding clothes. Like, that's the job of high schoolers, college students, immigrants of questionable legal status, and losers who never grew up. Guess which one she is.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:12 am

Wasn't it Spoony who sperged about sexist bigots in that vlog while April just nodded her head with silent "mhm"? She clearly didn't start it, she was just being compliant with whatever her massa says. Peaceful wood elves are not that confrontal.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:40 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:12 am
Wasn't it Spoony who sperged about sexist bigots in that vlog while April just nodded her head with silent "mhm"? She clearly didn't start it, she was just being compliant with whatever her massa says. Peaceful wood elves are not that confrontal.
I remember it being the other way around actually. We joked that she forced Spoony to do the vlog at the time.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.