April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:25 am
It is kind of like a nigger posting on /pol/. You gotta be a bit fucked in the head to hang out where you're an outsider everyone will shit on, but at least you'll get brutal honesty you won't get anywhere else and some good jokes. You might even learn to engage in less niggerdry and improve your life in the process. Know what I'm saying?

Just don't post on one of the real incel forums. Those bitch niggas are just losers who take themselves way too seriously. That's like a nigger posting on Stormfront. Nothing but a bunch of fags who are rightfully shunned by society, but for the wrong reasons.
Niggers with autism do in fact exist. Probably the only reason a nog would use an image board.
Niggers on Stormfront would be a change from the usual posters they had, Jews.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:57 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:30 am
mad bum wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:15 am
Careful now, the CIAnigger loves women like you.
Do you believe love can bloom on DHI?
Only if a tranny registers, then ASS will finally meet the girl of his dreams.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:19 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:38 am
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:25 am
I wish I was making this shit up. My life is incredibly fucked, why else would I be a regular poster on DHI?
It's self-aware!
This ain't a woman!
If it is a woman it's one of them that are fat emo fairy Wiccan girls. Calling it.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:44 pm

Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:42 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:53 am
But she is proving my theory than women aged 18-21 are fucking retarded when it comes to choosing partners and will fuck anything older than them, even a degenerate druggy.
I had an angry domineering but responsible father so early on I liked guys who were mild-mannered and kind to me, but unfortunately kind of useless otherwise. My dad didn't want my to marry my husband, and having to admit he was kind of a scumbag after all was pretty fucking humbling.
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:25 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:39 am
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:13 am
I'll complete the picture for you: I was actually a stripper for a while. One day I was working, my dad walked in and I had to duck out the back while another dancer distracted him. This is why I drink.
Nice sitcom life, stupid.
I wish I was making this shit up. My life is incredibly fucked, why else would I be a regular poster on DHI?
Ever tried to stop being a women? Seems to be a trend lately.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:20 pm

Funny how you people wont believe someone who has 0 reason to lie but always believe all the nonsense the INs tell you.

On older version of DHI I actually had to rage against people believing in spoony's illnesses, ffs some even now are still on "based" brad's dick riding it for eternity nomatter how many lies he makes up to spin a bullshit story for his fanfags.

Sorry BlueberryRagamuffin, maybe if you were a fucking scumbag loser liar who loves getting pegged people here would respect and believe you, theyre sick in the head mostly.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:44 pm

Ever tried to stop being a women? Seems to be a trend lately.
Is it really? Mostly the trend seems to be in the other direction. Hope Chapman is an outlier. Why the fuck would you want to stop being a woman anyway? That's a protected class that's inherently valued without having to actually achieve anything and you don't have to carve up your genitals or look like a freak for it.

Just find some timid beta dude who respects wahmen, works a boring office job and makes decent money, but not so much he'll ever be tempted to leave you. These guys are everywhere on dating sites (avoid the hookup sites like Tinder) or at wherever your local nerds hang out. Take the lead and spend enough time getting to know him to make sure he doesn't have Elliot Rodger virgin rage and isn't degenerate in a way you can't handle, then get him to wife you. Then you can live comfy and maybe work part time or pop out a kid or two if you want to actually contribute something.

You've got it made, Blue.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:04 pm

ASS as a thot's white knight. Not surprised.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:19 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:04 pm
ASS as a thot's white knight. Not surprised.
Im not a white knight, Id probably call tranny if she posted a pic and you know it. This shit is just ridiculous though and as you also know im always calling you guys out on your bullshit.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:34 pm

You guys are the biggest load of spergs.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:21 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:34 pm
You guys are the biggest load of spergs.

Very funny, but if you haven't noticed, I do not care about the sex of any user in this forum. I didn't comment on BR's life shenanigans because they are irrelevant.