April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Tony Schiavone

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:28 pm

There was one where he was shitting all over Noah's Patreon and the ridiculousness of its rewards per donation tier. I think it was that one.

EDIT: Found the link. I don't think he calls him that, but he DOES call him (and his fans) everything else under the sun.
Only click this if you want to hear over 20 straight minutes of the best top kek ever.

...and still: Spoony did nothing.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:58 pm

It's okay, Jason has his cabbage rolls to keep him company
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:06 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:28 pm
There was one where he was shitting all over Noah's Patreon and the ridiculousness of its rewards per donation tier. I think it was that one.

EDIT: Found the link. I don't think he calls him that, but he DOES call him (and his fans) everything else under the sun.
Only click this if you want to hear over 20 straight minutes of the best top kek ever.

Time stamp nigger! Do you have it?!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:52 pm

Doesn't it go right to it? Starts at 51:05 and then rolls on.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:24 pm

Lol. He spergs so hard it's like one giant projection in a severe Freudian Slip.

Spoonys scamming and ego are fact. No question.

LordFat having the brass balls to lecture about building a business and networking and wanting to be a millionaire while trying all of that shit himself and failing and worse having less than nothing to show for it. Classic.

Also he seems jealous that even Spoony has been touched sexually (shudders), and he's likely still a fat virgin. :D

Spergs about other TGWTG patreons that are blatant scams, calls the followers cum whores lol.

I'm sure they were always cum whores to you Jason, beneath you and such.

Yet there you were, complicit in it all, now raging against them because you no longer benefit from the model, virtue signalling to your hearts delight.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:07 pm

Nice Reddit spacing, faggot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:07 am

You leave the CIAnigger alone.

Otherwise you'll be next on his list.

Besides it's 2 newlines between sentences.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:07 pm
Nice Reddit spacing, faggot.
OMG leave me aloooone. I cannot help it! I've never posted on Reddit either honest! Idk what's wrong with me.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:58 pm

The way he loses his shit really reeks of jealousy. I cant even get past 56:30 because he goes full retard and his voice gets all psycho and annoying.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:50 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:58 pm
The way he loses his shit really reeks of jealousy. I cant even get past 56:30 because he goes full retard and his voice gets all psycho and annoying.
Right? It's not just me?