April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:52 am

What's all this?ASS was in the wrong, there's proof.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pepsi Man

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:23 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:16 am
I made it clear that his annoying posts aren't why he was banned, it was the gay ops.
As if anyone would believe there was an actual conspiracy or would be foolish enough to think ASS could pull it off.
My stance on him was that if people here ignored what he said he would have no effect since we have enough users to outnumber his posts, I always glossed over his shit and was not as bothered by him as others were and said that people should learn to deal with him and not be an internet newfag. "Don't feed the troll" (I know he wasn't a troll) was a common saying for a reason. But he went beyond words and went into action.
And that's fair. But it's still a shallow victory to off his account when he can just guestfag. Bans are such a superficial punishment when the rules are as lax as they are on a forum like this.

You guys can do what you think is best. I'm not questioning if he was a problem or not. I'm just questioning the point of taking away a child's toy when they have a whole toy box sitting right next to them.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:10 pm

I've already mentioned before that bans not being effective is a big reason why I'm against them. You can only really discourage people from posting at best.
It's equally as silly to go on and on about a ban that has no effect anyway. Ultimately, he's gone because he wanted to fuck off. I'll be all too happy to remind you faggots that I've been asked multiple times from several users, including ones that are now complaining, to ban him. Thus, this will be the last thing I will say about this matter. Getting real tired of this Mickey Mouse bullshit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:57 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:55 am
Wow so ASS tried to pull some Gay ops shit? I'm not surprised, you stupid fucks thought he was a harmless retard but of course he was trying he cause trouble, he was always an attention whore and everyone's collective tolerance of his shit led him to push the envelope. You guys are so fucking dumb, anything he wrote should've been responded with "Yeah ok, go back to eating dirt you tranny chasing, cock sucking faggot dipshit, actual adults are talking." That's how you deal with the mentally retarded, but instead you chuckleheaded thunder cunts decided to actually pay attention to him. Serves you all right that he tried to fuck all of you right in the asses in the gayest way possible, you fuckers.

Anyone defending ASS is a pile of donkey shit too. What, you think that waste of air deserves to live? Personally I hope he electrocutes himself to death by sticking his tongue into an electrical outlet, but I'm not gay unlike you guys, so my opinion is actually reasonable and not full of HIV/AIDs.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:10 am

Looks more like a Goosebumps title than D&D. Either way, April is never good to get to play it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:10 pm

ACTUAL LEE, that's a photoshop from the first - or one of the first - Ravenloft box sets. The actual cover of that box set looks even more like Goosebumps:

Also never really got the Strahd hype. Dude's the most Not-Dracula I've ever seen, except instead of Transylvania, he hangs out in some demi-plane of gothic horror full of magical gypsies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:12 pm

Ravenloft is a fun setting with a very clear goal, so maybe that's why it's pretty fun. I played the fuck out of the old dos game growing up.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:01 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:37 am
That was even worse, he's essentially trying to kill the whole forum with his lies to get everyone to hate this place.
Don't worry, most people hate this place and have hated it for a long time thanks to you and most of the users here acting like inbred, retarded pakistanis

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:22 pm

And yet you're posting here
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:33 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:22 pm
And yet you're posting here
its either ass or that tranny kiwi
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli