April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:47 am

My ex-husband used to bellow in his sleep. I only understood what he was saying half the time so I thought he was speaking Welsh. Later I found out he isn't actually fluent in Welsh and the stuff I didn't understand was just heroin-addled gibberish. I think that says a lot about what kind of language Welsh is.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:01 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:47 am
My ex-husband used to bellow in his sleep. I only understood what he was saying half the time so I thought he was speaking Welsh. Later I found out he isn't actually fluent in Welsh and the stuff I didn't understand was just heroin-addled gibberish. I think that says a lot about what kind of language Welsh is.
https://youtu.be/i2a2X8QWP7s
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:24 am

My ex was actually the one who introduced me to Channel Awesome and Spoony. I'm thinking of using that as one of the reasons I should be granted a restraining order against him when I go to court tomorrow.
RedLine wrote:
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:01 am

Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:24 am
My ex was actually the one who introduced me to Channel Awesome and Spoony.
Why are gays so abusive?

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:11 am

I don't appreciate you suggesting that I am a homosexual just because I have a beautiful feminine penis, Guest.
RedLine wrote:

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:24 am

Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:11 am
I don't appreciate you suggesting that I am a homosexual just because I have a beautiful feminine penis, Guest.
As long as you are hairless, nonfunctional, and under 5 inches it is totally hetero.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:13 pm

And Spoony screeches about Christianity but not this shit?

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:39 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:13 pm
And Spoony screeches about Christianity but not this shit?
Why would he? They don't actually interact with each other.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:31 pm

Typical fucking woman. Not even a practitioner of the bullshit she espouses.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:39 pm

That's like one of two Pagan-exclusive holidays, afaik (the other one being the winter solstice).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette