April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:22 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:37 pm
Im actually of the believe that spoony could have done MUCH better at that time.
At that time? Yes. Now? No. His SMV has dropped like a stone since then, much faster than hers.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:23 pm

Nehezir wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:02 pm
I dunno. She looks like most women I've seen in my life. Entirely ordinary. Nothin' wrong with that.
Then I feel very sorry for you...
If I walk outside at this very moment in any random direction at least 80% of the people around her age will look better.

But look who Im talking to... someone who cant even see that its a man. So maybe nothing is wrong with the women where you live but its just a case of your eyes being fubar...

Nehezir

Post by Nehezir » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:23 pm
Nehezir wrote:
I dunno. She looks like most women I've seen in my life. Entirely ordinary. Nothin' wrong with that.
If I walk outside at this very moment in any random direction at least 80% of the people around her age will look better.

But look who Im talking to... someone who cant even see that its a man. So maybe nothing is wrong with the women where you live but its just a case of your eyes being fubar...
if you think that's bad, my brother married something much closer to a tumblrite ogre. at least April's smol and has all her teeth.

and the area above her asscrack doesn't have abscesses that leak ecoli.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:16 am
pibbs wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:47 am
Hey Moe! Nyuk-nyuk.
Those bangs are a fucking sin against God. I'm guessing she's cutting her own hair to help save money so her shut-in can afford a healthy diet of Mountain Dew, frozen dinners and discount booze.
Anyone ever seen an old Cuck-Islandese cartoon called "The Dreamstone"? Nose spots aside, she looks exactly like an Urpney: http://thedreamstone.wikia.com/wiki/Frizz

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:21 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:42 am
Well she plays vidya games all day and shovels the walk. If she does laundry and the dishes, she might not be bad to shack up with.

Then again Spoony's dirty weiner has been in her.
Nothing that couldn't be solved with a little (or lots of) bleach applied inside her fuckholes.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:23 pm

she finally got rid of that iron bull pic at the top of her twitter
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:28 pm

I hate how her in game character always has that pouty face
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:40 pm

That haircut does her absolutely no favors thats for sure.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:30 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:28 pm
I hate how her in game character always has that pouty face
you would be pouty if someone made a minotaur shove bottles up your ass on a daily basis while masturbating to it.
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:00 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:23 pm
Nehezir wrote:

Same here. Even women 20 years older than her look better in a lot of cases tbh. But you can ask rapeculture about that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome