April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:39 am

Most of us have said that she could probably do better than Spoony, but she's on her 11th hour and running out of time before she totally dries up into a prune.

I think that's why she's so baffling and why someone gave her her own thread. She needs to run away NOW before it's too late. Spoony is a lost cause, but she probably could find some some middle-aged blue collar guy that would keep her around and iron bull her if she started looking around on Tinder (or whatever it is people use these days) and started planning her escape.
お前はもう死んでいる。

pibbs

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by pibbs » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:42 am

Well she plays vidya games all day and shovels the walk. If she does laundry and the dishes, she might not be bad to shack up with.

Then again Spoony's dirty weiner has been in her.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:44 am

When someone says "but you guys think Orcil is hot" and you fucking deny it, this fucking thread is why they say that. You bitches need to be on a watch list if you look at that busted up grill and still want to sex that beast.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:02 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:39 am
Most of us have said that she could probably do better than Spoony, but she's on her 11th hour and running out of time before she totally dries up into a prune.

I think that's why she's so baffling and why someone gave her her own thread. She needs to run away NOW before it's too late. Spoony is a lost cause, but she probably could find some some middle-aged blue collar guy that would keep her around and iron bull her if she started looking around on Tinder (or whatever it is people use these days) and started planning her escape.
I agree that April should find another suitable host organism, but I don't think she actually wants to get Iron Bull'd. She might thinks she wants to, but she doesn't. Actual sex with an actual man would either disappoint or upset her, and be far too messy as well. The best she's ever had or will have is from shlicking to Skyrim.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:16 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:47 am
Hey Moe! Nyuk-nyuk.
Those bangs are a fucking sin against God. I'm guessing she's cutting her own hair to help save money so her shut-in can afford a healthy diet of Mountain Dew, frozen dinners and discount booze.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:17 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:44 am
When someone says "but you guys think Orcil is hot" and you fucking deny it, this fucking thread is why they say that. You bitches need to be on a watch list if you look at that busted up grill and still want to sex that beast.
Hell I dont even get why they still talk about a "her" or "she"
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:44 am
Hot? No. Rapeable? Yep.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:37 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:02 am
Liar Revealed wrote:

I agree that April should find another suitable host organism, but I don't think she actually wants to get Iron Bull'd. She might thinks she wants to, but she doesn't. Actual sex with an actual man would either disappoint or upset her, and be far too messy as well. The best she's ever had or will have is from shlicking to Skyrim.
No I'm pretty sure all women want to be raped. It's just the method that varies.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:

3 of you thirsty virgins is not most, most people here find it a hideous male orc looking being. Those nicknames didnt come from nowhere you know.
Besides her being ugly she is also ugly on the inside, very high on her own farts and mean to others. And dumber than a bag of shit. Also borderline insane with her hobbies and fantasies.

Im actually of the believe that spoony could have done MUCH better at that time.

When you see girls just throw themselves at these retards in a way that allows CA people to exploit and rape them yeah, spoony would have had a few of those internetceleb groupies as well and I doubt there wouldnt be a real girl amongst those.

Lets say a Furrlana kind of girl would be all over spoony as well at that time. Now I dont think that spiclicking swedisch whore is hot but at least better than april.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Nehezir

Post by Nehezir » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:02 pm

I dunno. She looks like most women I've seen in my life. Entirely ordinary. Nothin' wrong with that.